Inabikari Hantaa-Soratodai: Rebirth Series

★This is a replacement for the original section. Below you can find a link to the original Characters Section. But please use this section for any New creations.
Link : forum218.html

Inabikari Hantaa-Soratodai: Rebirth Series

PostPosted by Tsuneo » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:47 pm

Name: Inabikari Hantaa-Soratodai
Gender: Female
Age: 16
Bloodline: Mutated Hantaa and Soratodai
Village: Kumogakure
Rank: Chuunin
Specialty: Speed
Element: Extreme Lightning

History: It is not uncommon for the Soratodai and Hantaa families to inter-marry. They are, after all, the founding pillars of Kumogakure. 75% of the time, it is the Soratodai bloodline which takes precedence, with the remaining 25% settling on either no power or the Hantaa pre-disposition to lightning. Inabikari is the only daughter of a Soratodai father and a Hantaa mother, and like her parents before her she was set to become a shinobi.

However, in her Academy days, oddities regarding her ability to manipulate chakra appeared. She had no problem calling up lightning, but other basic techniques were beyond her grasp. Her physical and spiritual training continued, pulling up her overall chakra reserves, but they were never able to do more than create lightning.

And then she got fast.

Very, very fast.

Studies were done and abnormalities in her DNA were detected. The genes that granted her the powers of the Soratodai had mutated somehow, granting her improved speed. Tests and training focused Inabikari on improving and mastering that speed, creating not only one of the fastest shinobi on the force but also one with incredible endurance. Trails of lightning followed her as she ran, covering the distance from village to village in no time.

But that’s not useful for normal shinobi work.

Inabikari has grown to detest her life. She’s nothing more than a messenger or a scout, using her speed for the convenience of it rather than use of any combative purpose. She can’t exactly sneak up if lightning follows her everywhere. So now she runs in an ever-present ennui, wondering if there isn’t something else her gift could be doing.
Tsuneo
Old Man
 
Posts: 2778
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:32 pm
Gender: Male

Return to Characters

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron