The Great Bijuu Giveaway!

A useful place to post non spammed topics that relate to the site, or anything else of more sober interest.

The Great Bijuu Giveaway!

PostPosted by Oddric » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:17 am

Hey guys. In an attempt to spark some activity and creativity around here, I propose we start up a sort of "new canon". Or at the very least a soft reset. I don't know who for sure would be interested, but let's resupply the Bijuus out to people. Ideally, only per customer. How about some ground rules before we get started:

1. Let's try and diversify which Bijuu goes to which village. Having all 9 in one village would be awfully chaotic, and maybe kind of cool, but maybe spreading them about would have some longevity.

2. Just say which of the nine you'd want, and try and keep the giveaway civil without having to do a lottery. We could also do it randomly, maybe that would be more fun, depending on what people want. But I think just requesting one would be the simplest way to go.

3. Set up a new character, and toss up a link to them here. That way we can organize a list of who has what Bijuu. Until you have the character made (whether you want to place the Bijuu into a preexisting character or a new one is up you) and the link to them here, the Bijuu you request is technically not yours.

How's that sound? Any additions or clarifications to be made? Should we also include the Ten-Tailed Beast? Once people start claiming Bijuu, I can throw up a list here.

| Request Thread | Characters | Quotes |
"This adventure is made possible by generations of searchers strictly adhering to a simple set of rules; test ideas by experiment and observation, build on those ideas that past the test, reject the ones that fail. Follow the evidence wherever it leads, and question... everything. Accept these terms, and the cosmos is yours..."
-- Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Oddric
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Re: The Great Bijuu Giveaway!

PostPosted by Spike » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:30 pm

Fite me.

If you fall down seven times, stand up eight.
It isn't a matter of life or death, it's about what breaks first; your will or the barriers in your way.

Spike
The Daftpunk [Who the hell do you think I am?]

PostPosted by Tsuuki » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:57 am

Well, I'd like to reinstate my claim on the Rokubi, given that I already got tings written up on the matter:
topic761.html
post115281.html#p115281

I'll be updating Tsuuki's profile with an aged version of him... not planning a reboot so much as an epilogue story :p

"What's the point in joining if...

...we have Mr. Half-Baked & Mr. Happy-Hour teaming up too?"
~ Ero-Kami

Tsuuki
Magical Mr. Mistoffelees

PostPosted by Physalis |0083| » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:14 am

I'll be the crazy guy who comes in with the serious tone.

But to be fair. There is no activity on the site. Let alone enough "Active" people to actually fill this list. So there really is no point to it.

There isn't even a need to moderate anything. Because 100% of the people still lingering around, are all generally trusted long-time members. So you guys can just go on using whatever you like. There is no need for a giveaway. If you end up in an RP with someone using the same thing as you, I'm sure you'll be able to work it out.

Spoiler:
BECAUSE
I'M HAPPY

Tsuuki wrote:I took the Fluoxetine, not for the wounds but so I won't give a shit when I sneak past the person trapped in the car.

Since Youtube has so deemed it to be a travesty to host this video on it's site. I give you this link to enjoy this beautiful piece of artwork.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82733824/
http://gifsound.com/?gif=replygif.net/i ... CLoZ2Q&s=3
Physalis |0083|
▷0083◁
▷0083◁

PostPosted by Oddric » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:06 pm

Physalis |0083| wrote:I'll be the crazy guy who comes in with the serious tone.

But to be fair. There is no activity on the site. Let alone enough "Active" people to actually fill this list. So there really is no point to it.

There isn't even a need to moderate anything. Because 100% of the people still lingering around, are all generally trusted long-time members. So you guys can just go on using whatever you like. There is no need for a giveaway. If you end up in an RP with someone using the same thing as you, I'm sure you'll be able to work it out.

Yeah, yeah. I see what you're saying. People can pretty much do whatever they want for the sake of role playing and fun!

But really, what Bijuu do you want, Phy?

| Request Thread | Characters | Quotes |
"This adventure is made possible by generations of searchers strictly adhering to a simple set of rules; test ideas by experiment and observation, build on those ideas that past the test, reject the ones that fail. Follow the evidence wherever it leads, and question... everything. Accept these terms, and the cosmos is yours..."
-- Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Oddric
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Physalis |0083| » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:39 am

Oddric wrote:
Physalis |0083| wrote:I'll be the crazy guy who comes in with the serious tone.

Yeah, yeah. I see what you're saying. People can pretty much do whatever they want for the sake of role playing and fun!

But really, what Bijuu do you want, Phy?

I don't want one. I've had the 9-Tails since I nabbed Naruto way back. Since the Canon purge, it's been moved into Raeve.

Spoiler:
BECAUSE
I'M HAPPY

Tsuuki wrote:I took the Fluoxetine, not for the wounds but so I won't give a shit when I sneak past the person trapped in the car.

Since Youtube has so deemed it to be a travesty to host this video on it's site. I give you this link to enjoy this beautiful piece of artwork.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82733824/
http://gifsound.com/?gif=replygif.net/i ... CLoZ2Q&s=3
Physalis |0083|
▷0083◁
▷0083◁

PostPosted by Tsuuki » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:23 pm

In that case lemme just put all 9 bijuu into one badass ninja

Spoiler:

"What's the point in joining if...

...we have Mr. Half-Baked & Mr. Happy-Hour teaming up too?"
~ Ero-Kami