Mica's Craft

-This section deals with things not found on the common shinobi. These can and will include; Demons, Spirits, Transformations, Unique Chakra, and others. Please place you creations in the proper Sub-Forums, and read the templates carefully.
You cannot post in the main forum. However you can post in the Sub-Forums within
Forum rules
Remember, NarutoC Members: If you are making a transfer of anything, please make sure to include a link! If you don't the mods will ask you for one.

Mica's Craft

PostPosted by Amamizu » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:00 am

I have adapted the template to fit my needs.

Name of Character: Mica Tsuori
Name of Symbiotic Creature: Bane Worm
Location of the Seal: Currently, Mica does not bear a seal on her body that is attributed to demons, however, she has several holes at various points of her body that her worms have created.
Symbiotic Creature's Gender: Hermaphrodite
Symbiotic Creature's Age: Refer to life cycle
Personality: None.

Description: The Bane Worm can provide a mutualistic symbiotic relationship with Mica despite its parasitic nature. The Bane Worm feeds on Mica’s chakra and in return the Bane worm will protect her at all cost. The bane worm acts as Mica’s immune system devouring infections, consuming poisons, and healing wounds by converting chakra into stamina. Due to Mica’s high intellect, she can control the bugs and keep their agreement maintained. In addition, the bane worm can communicate with its host, which allows the bane worm to warn Mica of internal issues. If a foreign chakra is introduced into the Mica's nervous system, the bane worm will instantly feast on it and it also can track chakra outside of Mica's body (although, it requires synchronization for long distances).
** Despite the singular use of the word Bane Worm, it is used to refer to many.
Life Cycle

Egg
      -Looks: In stage one, the bane worm is a microscopic egg that creates a protective cyst around itself inside of its host. The egg can be stored practically any where inside of the hosts body and feeds on its own chakra stored in its egg from the adult bane worm. During this stage, the bane worm is at its weakest, but over time it can provide the worst long term damage. Once the bane worm hatches, it becomes a young worm and its egg remains become a catalyst for the cyst to increase in size.
      -Capabilities: As an egg, the Bane worm simply grows and feeds off the chakra that was stored in its egg. It naturally forms cysts around it due to the host’s body trying to weed out this pest. If the bane worm inside of the egg is used for offensive purposes the Bane worm will instinctively sap out all of the chakra in its egg and begin drawing chakra from its surroundings. This means, that the egg will begin to feed on its hosts chakra. As it converts its host chakra, the process creates a unique reaction that only a Bane worm can sense or feel. This reaction is fairly unique because a bane worm within a mile will/can feel this reaction taking place. Meanwhile, as the cyst-like structures grow around the egg deposits, the eggs are protected and rooted into its host’s body. It takes the egg forty minutes to hatch and when it does the cyst will begin to grow to the size of the a quarter. Note: Cysts do not form in Mica’s body due to her blood type being O Negative and her immune system has been altered to take in the Bane Worm.
    Young Worm
      -Looks: The young worm is barely visible, in respect to the human eye. It wields no eyes only specialized glands above its mouth that allow it to sense chakra. It is small enough to move through out the body with out being noticed and it takes the young worm two hours to become a full adult, but it does it most damage in this stage of its life.
      -Capabilities: The young worm begins life by getting straight to work protecting or destroying the body of its host. During this stage of the bane worm's life, it is extremely active and productive. The worm normally enters the blood stream and if the host is compatible, it will devour and destroy bacteria or other intruders that enter the body. If the worm is not compatible than the young worm, instantly begins attacking any and all blood cells that come in its agro. The young worm will collect in capillaries around the brain and heart. If and when the young worm is attacked by white blood cells, it will inject an enzyme into the cell that will break it apart from the inside in a clot provoking explosion. When the cell explodes, the remains of the cell stick to the artery wall and a blockage occurs within minutes. With a little help from the young worm, this can cause a mild heart attack and lower the overall stamina of its host. The young worm doesn’t evolve into an adult worm until twelve days later.
    Adult Worm
      -Looks: The adult bane worm is the about the width and the depth of the average fingernail to six inches long. Its sexual organs have fully developed and it is bursting with hormones. The bane worm is an asexual organism that is also known as a hermaphrodite, which means it has both male and female parts. Therefore, the adult bane worm instinctively implants its eggs in deep tissue and in vital areas that are hard to reach.
      -Capabilities: The adult bane worm has the ability to lay eggs. It gathers as chakra into its reproductive organs and spit out the eggs in and where it pleases. The Adult bane worm is also known as healing version, because it can convert chakra into stamina healing wounds it may inflict during the traveling through the body. It has the strength to break through the skin and many of the smaller adult bane worms congregate close to the skin layer – although they tend to spread through out the body evenly in order to heal damaged areas faster. The adult worm will burrow to a new host if skin contact is made with its current host. It will feel the chakra of the new host and try to feast on it. Note: Mica can control this to some degree. When the adult egg feasts, it lays eggs as well. Therefore, it is always increasing its numbers.

History/Background Story:

__Color Key__
[Mica][Bane]
[Father][Mother]
[Scientist 1]
[Scientist 2]
[Scientist 3]

Spoiler:

'There are days mind reflects back to when it all started... the day I became an experiment... I was at the prime age of seven at a point in my life where nothing mattered to me, but my kunai and my collection of dolls. I was a typical girl, who laughed cried for no reason, and enjoyed training with my father when he'd returned from a mission. I was unaware that I was going to be leaving like my father but for a different reason. '

"Eat your breakfast, Mica!"

But mama, I'm not hungry...?!

"Your father will be home shortly... Mica"

Papa...

"Did someone call me?!"

PAPA!!...

Sweet dreams fade as reality sets in.
She was merely seven years of age with baby like skin the color chocolate with short black hair. Her eyes snapped open and her body twitched as she began to panic. She was floating in a green liquid that see could barely see through and a mask was strapped to her mouth and nose. Tubes and wires threaded into her gut and several areas of her body, while all she could see was glass. Glass? Her hands pounded against the glass to no effect, but she found it was thick. It was too thick for her to break. Her panic grew weak as her body felt weak and her dreams felt close. The sweet taste of gas flooded her nostrils and sleep fell over her body.

"Vital signs are stabilizing. She is now asleep and stable." A man confirmed watching his monitor letting his fingers slide along the key board as he began keying in query calls. He was clothed in an off-white robes that consisted of an ankle length tunic and thick black rimmed glasses.

"Good. Lets move onto phase two." Said another man moving towards the glass with his fingers touching only inches from touching the glass. "We've made her wait to long as it is. Her mother has been constantly asking about her..."

"I will send for the Bane worm, sir. But please understand, once we do this, we can not go back. We have weakened her system in order to prepare her for the worm. Any preventive measures we know of will not be able to save her if something goes wrong."

"I know very well the risks and I believe this will work." The replied letting his gaze fall onto the man attending the monitors.

"Yes sir." The man hesitated for a second and turned to make a short phone call before nodding his head and began preparing the tank for the next phase. His fingers keyed in commands and the tank began to react. The green liquid flushed out of the tank to be replaced with a clear liquid. Another medic arrived with a tray and a serum in it.

"The Bane worm is ready to be injected." The medic stated screwing the serum into a slot attached to the tank.

"Begin." The man in charge ordered taking his seat to watch what they had been waiting for reach fruition. And the test began. The medic at the computer pressed a switch and the serum drained from its canister into the water in the tank. It took only seconds for the monitor to reflect that the contents of the serum were burrowing into her skin draining her of her chakra.

"Her heart beat?" The man asked anxiously.

"Forty-seven beats per second." the medic answered.

"Twenty five percent estimated completed..."

The girls limbs twitched opening her eyes once more to view a room with men staring at her. She felt naked and her skin itched. She only recognized one man in the room. The man dressed in black that was clearly in charge. His facial features were stern, but her memories of him as father weren't measuring up. His caring eyes were sharp and his cool smile was blank. She ignored the pain calling his name out and placed her palm on the glass..

Papa...” She said softly and her voice whispered through a speaker.. “Papa... what is going on?

"Fifty-two percent estimated completion..."

"Mica..." He said taking a step forward. "you are the first Tsuori ninja to be impleted with our new weapon..."

... it hurts,” Mica replied distracted by the pain in her chest...

"It is only the worms..." Her father stated.

... Father... IT hurts!,” Mica wrapped her arms around her stomach shifting her legs up into a cradle position as she floated in the tank.

"Sir... the worms are eating her alive.." The man stated.

Eating her?" Her father asked looking to his daughter momentarily before finding the strength to say, “Do your job and make sure she lives..."

"Yes sir..." The man moved quickly pointing to the other medic and they drew out a seal on the floor and sat in meditation. Within seconds the seals were glowing green and the water was filled with green chakra as the sounds of Mica screaming was audible through the speakers...

Active Character List

Sōjōbō: Profile - Jutsu - History
Amamizu
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Re: Mica's Craft

PostPosted by Love » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:23 pm

Don't you have a clan for these bugs? If so, link me please.
Creation is a Collaboration
[ Signature | Activity | Request Thread ]
Poison on your lips
Love
Lethe ::HUG::

PostPosted by Amamizu » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:37 pm

Love wrote:Don't you have a clan for these bugs? If so, link me please.

I do not, she was inject with these bugs as a girl as part of an experiment. Her clan lost its bloodlimit a long time ago and has been experimenting with different things to gain a new one. Although, her system was modified to receive the bugs and it has taken her years to understand what they offered her.

Active Character List

Amamizu
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Love » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:55 pm

Seems like this would belong more with a clan, since it would kind of be link being an Aburame, but being the only Aburame allowed to be in existence, thus giving you a completely unique bloodline.

I'm leaving this one for Phy. He's the one with real authority in this section to make the call on this type thing. I only looked through the section at this request so that things were let setting for too long, but without being a creation mod I'm really not comfortable deciding whether or not something that is like a bloodline can be gained through this 'seal', as this already doesn't follow the original intention of demon seals, as indicated by how you have modified the template to 'fit your own needs', when the clan section fits these needs so much better.
Poison on your lips
Love

PostPosted by Amamizu » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:28 am

If it were to be a clan, she would be the only one to be in it. The clan section specifically states that those type of clans are not acceptable. Therefore, I can't post this there. I am unsure the best place to put this, but I felt like its abilities should be clearly defined. If you saying that I should create her original clan and than make the blood limit solely for her, I find that a bit excessive.

Active Character List

Amamizu
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Love » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:48 pm

That's not what I said.

What I said is trying to get a Kekkei Genkai for one person alone is the problem. The abilities that you want fit best into a clan. They do not fit best into the seals section, as is shown by the fact that the template for a seal didn't even work for what you want, and you had to modify it. I would much rather see this as a clan, as that is the best section for it, and in my opinion, the only section this should come from.

Like I said, I'm leaving this for Phy though.
Poison on your lips
Love

PostPosted by Amamizu » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:25 pm

You are entitled to your opinion. However, I believe this is the perfect application to use and thus I have used it. This is the perfect application to use because it merges two spirits together: the spirit of Mica and the spirit of the Bane worm. I altered the template to highlight the fact that it was a symbiotic relationship and to describe the stages of the bane worm's life, but it contains all the information needed for approval. Mica can not live with out the bane worm because it works as her immune system. If they were to be taken from her, she would die. Also, it was not an excessive change in template, but an aesthetic one. If it were changing the functionality of the template, I would understand, but it doesn't. In conclusion, I find this to be the perfect template to use for my needs.

//edited conclusion.. Oh so tired.

Active Character List

Amamizu
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Tomoushii » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:57 pm

Amamizu wrote:

I have adapted the template to fit my needs.

Name of Character: Mica Tsuori
Name of Symbiotic Creature: Bane Worm
Location of the Seal: Currently, Mica does not bear a seal on her body that is attributed to demons, however, she has several holes at various points of her body that her worms have created.
Symbiotic Creature's Gender: Hermaphrodite
Symbiotic Creature's Age: Refer to life cycle
Personality: None.

Description: The Bane Worm can provide a mutualistic symbiotic relationship with Mica despite its parasitic nature. The Bane Worm feeds on Mica’s chakra and in return the Bane worm will protect her at all cost. The bane worm acts as Mica’s immune system devouring infections, consuming poisons, and healing wounds by converting chakra into stamina. Due to Mica’s high intellect, she can control the bugs and keep their agreement maintained. In addition, the bane worm can communicate with its host, which allows the bane worm to warn Mica of internal issues. If a foreign chakra is introduced into the Mica's nervous system, the bane worm will instantly feast on it and it also can track chakra outside of Mica's body (although, it requires synchronization for long distances).
** Despite the singular use of the word Bane Worm, it is used to refer to many.
Life Cycle

Egg
      -Looks: In stage one, the bane worm is a microscopic egg that creates a protective cyst around itself inside of its host. The egg can be stored practically any where inside of the hosts body and feeds on its own chakra stored in its egg from the adult bane worm. During this stage, the bane worm is at its weakest, but over time it can provide the worst long term damage. Once the bane worm hatches, it becomes a young worm and its egg remains become a catalyst for the cyst to increase in size.
      -Capabilities: As an egg, the Bane worm simply grows and feeds off the chakra that was stored in its egg. It naturally forms cysts around it due to the host’s body trying to weed out this pest. If the bane worm inside of the egg is used for offensive purposes the Bane worm will instinctively sap out all of the chakra in its egg and begin drawing chakra from its surroundings. This means, that the egg will begin to feed on its hosts chakra. As it converts its host chakra, the process creates a unique reaction that only a Bane worm can sense or feel. This reaction is fairly unique because a bane worm within a mile will/can feel this reaction taking place. Meanwhile, as the cyst-like structures grow around the egg deposits, the eggs are protected and rooted into its host’s body. It takes the egg forty minutes to hatch and when it does the cyst will begin to grow to the size of the a quarter. Note: Cysts do not form in Mica’s body due to her blood type being O Negative and her immune system has been altered to take in the Bane Worm.
    Young Worm
      -Looks: The young worm is barely visible, in respect to the human eye. It wields no eyes only specialized glands above its mouth that allow it to sense chakra. It is small enough to move through out the body with out being noticed and it takes the young worm two hours to become a full adult, but it does it most damage in this stage of its life.
      -Capabilities: The young worm begins life by getting straight to work protecting or destroying the body of its host. During this stage of the bane worm's life, it is extremely active and productive. The worm normally enters the blood stream and if the host is compatible, it will devour and destroy bacteria or other intruders that enter the body. If the worm is not compatible than the young worm, instantly begins attacking any and all blood cells that come in its agro. The young worm will collect in capillaries around the brain and heart. If and when the young worm is attacked by white blood cells, it will inject an enzyme into the cell that will break it apart from the inside in a clot provoking explosion. When the cell explodes, the remains of the cell stick to the artery wall and a blockage occurs within minutes. With a little help from the young worm, this can cause a mild heart attack and lower the overall stamina of its host. The young worm doesn’t evolve into an adult worm until twelve days later.
    Adult Worm
      -Looks: The adult bane worm is the about the width and the depth of the average fingernail to six inches long. Its sexual organs have fully developed and it is bursting with hormones. The bane worm is an asexual organism that is also known as a hermaphrodite, which means it has both male and female parts. Therefore, the adult bane worm instinctively implants its eggs in deep tissue and in vital areas that are hard to reach.
      -Capabilities: The adult bane worm has the ability to lay eggs. It gathers as chakra into its reproductive organs and spit out the eggs in and where it pleases. The Adult bane worm is also known as healing version, because it can convert chakra into stamina healing wounds it may inflict during the traveling through the body. It has the strength to break through the skin and many of the smaller adult bane worms congregate close to the skin layer – although they tend to spread through out the body evenly in order to heal damaged areas faster. The adult worm will burrow to a new host if skin contact is made with its current host. It will feel the chakra of the new host and try to feast on it. Note: Mica can control this to some degree. When the adult egg feasts, it lays eggs as well. Therefore, it is always increasing its numbers.

History/Background Story:

__Color Key__
[Mica][Bane]
[Father][Mother]
[Scientist 1]
[Scientist 2]
[Scientist 3]

Spoiler:

'There are days mind reflects back to when it all started... the day I became an experiment... I was at the prime age of seven at a point in my life where nothing mattered to me, but my kunai and my collection of dolls. I was a typical girl, who laughed cried for no reason, and enjoyed training with my father when he'd returned from a mission. I was unaware that I was going to be leaving like my father but for a different reason. '

"Eat your breakfast, Mica!"

But mama, I'm not hungry...?!

"Your father will be home shortly... Mica"

Papa...

"Did someone call me?!"

PAPA!!...

Sweet dreams fade as reality sets in.
She was merely seven years of age with baby like skin the color chocolate with short black hair. Her eyes snapped open and her body twitched as she began to panic. She was floating in a green liquid that see could barely see through and a mask was strapped to her mouth and nose. Tubes and wires threaded into her gut and several areas of her body, while all she could see was glass. Glass? Her hands pounded against the glass to no effect, but she found it was thick. It was too thick for her to break. Her panic grew weak as her body felt weak and her dreams felt close. The sweet taste of gas flooded her nostrils and sleep fell over her body.

"Vital signs are stabilizing. She is now asleep and stable." A man confirmed watching his monitor letting his fingers slide along the key board as he began keying in query calls. He was clothed in an off-white robes that consisted of an ankle length tunic and thick black rimmed glasses.

"Good. Lets move onto phase two." Said another man moving towards the glass with his fingers touching only inches from touching the glass. "We've made her wait to long as it is. Her mother has been constantly asking about her..."

"I will send for the Bane worm, sir. But please understand, once we do this, we can not go back. We have weakened her system in order to prepare her for the worm. Any preventive measures we know of will not be able to save her if something goes wrong."

"I know very well the risks and I believe this will work." The replied letting his gaze fall onto the man attending the monitors.

"Yes sir." The man hesitated for a second and turned to make a short phone call before nodding his head and began preparing the tank for the next phase. His fingers keyed in commands and the tank began to react. The green liquid flushed out of the tank to be replaced with a clear liquid. Another medic arrived with a tray and a serum in it.

"The Bane worm is ready to be injected." The medic stated screwing the serum into a slot attached to the tank.

"Begin." The man in charge ordered taking his seat to watch what they had been waiting for reach fruition. And the test began. The medic at the computer pressed a switch and the serum drained from its canister into the water in the tank. It took only seconds for the monitor to reflect that the contents of the serum were burrowing into her skin draining her of her chakra.

"Her heart beat?" The man asked anxiously.

"Forty-seven beats per second." the medic answered.

"Twenty five percent estimated completed..."

The girls limbs twitched opening her eyes once more to view a room with men staring at her. She felt naked and her skin itched. She only recognized one man in the room. The man dressed in black that was clearly in charge. His facial features were stern, but her memories of him as father weren't measuring up. His caring eyes were sharp and his cool smile was blank. She ignored the pain calling his name out and placed her palm on the glass..

Papa...” She said softly and her voice whispered through a speaker.. “Papa... what is going on?

"Fifty-two percent estimated completion..."

"Mica..." He said taking a step forward. "you are the first Tsuori ninja to be impleted with our new weapon..."

... it hurts,” Mica replied distracted by the pain in her chest...

"It is only the worms..." Her father stated.

... Father... IT hurts!,” Mica wrapped her arms around her stomach shifting her legs up into a cradle position as she floated in the tank.

"Sir... the worms are eating her alive.." The man stated.

Eating her?" Her father asked looking to his daughter momentarily before finding the strength to say, “Do your job and make sure she lives..."

"Yes sir..." The man moved quickly pointing to the other medic and they drew out a seal on the floor and sat in meditation. Within seconds the seals were glowing green and the water was filled with green chakra as the sounds of Mica screaming was audible through the speakers...

i don't see the problem here... though it doesn't really fit in seals because there is no seal keeping the bugs inside, it isn't a clan either... yet... i'd imagine that we would have no trouble approving this in any case... semantics of where this fits into our profile scheme i like it and will allow it...

yet again you push another envelope 'mizu... well done...

"Remember in everything you do have fun."

Tomoushii
Village Moderator
Village Moderator

PostPosted by Amamizu » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:43 pm

Thanks tomo. :)

Active Character List

Amamizu
Site Veteran
Site Veteran