New Additions!

Here in this section, you may create custom equipment for your character. As always, read the stickies, and heed the moderators. What will you forge?

★This is a replacement for the original section. Below you can find a link to the original Equipment Section. But please use this section for any New creations.
Link : forum23.html

New Additions!

PostPosted by Aporo » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:50 pm

{{Okay, maybe it was a bad idea to delete this topic when I saw it the first time... my bad :oops: }}
Okay ladies, gentlemen, and anyone else I'm forgetting.

Here you will find a list of additions made to the section. These can be new templates, template updates, or updates to certain aspects of the guidelines and rules. For the moment there is the following in terms of updates;

Non-Weapon Related Section
~~This section was added recently to all templates in the Equipment Section. Poison, Puppet, and Equipment Section. As a note to all those who will be making equipment, poisons, and puppets... It should be noted that you only have to put the Non-Weapon Related Section of the templates in the topic once. Its the same information, therefore no need to post it with every template you put in.
"For every Age, there is a time of trial. The rocks faced such a fire before they were the ground beneath out feet. The plants braved vast winds before their roots could give us life"
"In the end it comes down to endorphins and genitalia"
"I thought killing people would make them like me.... It just makes them dead..."

"No wealth, No ruin, No silver, No gold nothing satisfies me but your Soul"
07/24 15:37:10 Tomoushii: well one of them has to be the small skinny one who's good with her tongue
07/24 18:58:11 Tomoushii: Tomoushii stars in 'A Lesbian TOO FAR!!!"
07/24 19:25:33 Ryu: Aubs took my NC virginity
Aporo
Demon Puppeteer of Fleet Street

Re: New Additions!

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Kenjutsu/Weaponry - Previously different specialties, now merged into one. A Kenjutsu/Weaponry expert understands how weapons are used and how the body can wield them, allowing them to create and defend against complicated attacks. This specialty allows for higher ranked weapons as well a elemental inspired moves involving the ninja's weapon of choice. Physical conditioning is also improved, but more importantly the ability to dodge and block (as absorbing a blow in a sword fight isn't usually an option). Weapon experts can also create scrolls capable of unleashing devastating attacks. Kenjutsu/Weapon experts tend to be tactical.
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

Re: New Additions!

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:02 am

Equipment template was revised.

The line requirements were removed and story was deleted all together. Everyone who is currently being approved still has to use the old line requirements and template. That is all.
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

Return to Equipment Creation