Canon Creation Template. [ Please Follow ]

★This is a replacement for the original section. Below you can find a link to the original Characters Section. But please use this section for any New creations.
Link : forum218.html

Canon Creation Template. [ Please Follow ]

PostPosted by Physalis |0083| » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:27 pm

__

General Information
: Name
: Age
Clan :

Indepth Information

Looks

[500 Word Requirement]

Personality

[500 Word Requirement]

Specialty

Chakra Element

Background Information

History

[1,000 Word Requirement]

Role Play Sample
[500 Words for Genin. 1,000 for Chuunin. 1,500 for Jounin. 2,000 for Kage/S-Rank.]

Misc. Information

Pictures

Themes

Offsite Links

[Breakdown]

General Information

Name

Simple enough. Just place the name of the Canon you are creating. You are allowed to place Nicknames the canon has been given.

Though the site timeline is kinda screwy, we keep Canon true to thier age. SO when making one, please keep thier age at or near theie actual age.

Male or Female. The Manga has already established everyone's gender, so there shouldn't be any problems here.

Rank

Ranks are found in the Canon listing. Please do not just make up a rank for them, and even more so do not argue that someone should be given a higher rank. The rank of the Canon determines the length of the RP Sample that will ahve to be given at the end of the template.

Clan

Just like Gender, this has already been established by the Manga. You don't need any kind of link to the Canon clans. So just place the name of the clan and palce [Canon] at the end of it. Such as : Inuzuka [Canon].

Indepth Information

Looks

The great thing about Canons, is that a physical image of them is already made for them. This being said, you'll have to take one such picture and describe the features of the canon here. Clothes, skin, hair, eye color. All of these things can be written about. Don't be afraid to write alot, and give as much detail as you want.

Personality

Personlity is the most likely spot that we give a litttle room on. While we do have a information on how many of the Canons are when they interact with others. However we are open for peoel to give Canons little querks that would probably never be able to be added to the actual Canon. But please do not go over board, and do not jsut create the Canon anew, with a brand new outlook on life. Keep them to how they are.

Specialty

Yet another thing that has been established already. Do a little research and find what the canon is mainly good at. You can find the listing for specialites in the Custom Character template.

Chakra Element

Canons unlike Customs, are allowed to start with all the elements they are known to have in the manga. But we stress no the anime. Also Canons are allowed to learn a new element once every 3 or so months.

Background Information

History

This should be one of the easiest things to gather information on. what we are looking for here is an explination in you own words, or the upbringing and rise to ninjahood by the Canon.

*Note : We do not tolerate Copy + Pasting. Any such act found, will result in an automatic Denial of the profile. NO ARGUEMENTS.

The history can go as far into thier background as you want, so long as it meets any requirements set forth beforehand. Also if there is not alot of information on history of the Canon, you are allowed to create your own story for them. However this will be treated as fanfic, and not actual history of the character.

Role Play Sample

The RP sample is the main blood of the profile. This is what makes or breaks you're approval. This is basiclly a Fanfic Rp to show how you will handle the character on the site. You can RP actual plots done in the Manga or Anime, or you can create your own. Just make sure you meet the requirements for the Rank. Like state this is a Fanfic, and not actual history of the character.

If you have previously used the character, a Copy+Paste from an RP you had used them in, is acceptable.

Misc. Information

Pictures.

While we do allow an image as a header of sorts for the top of the profile, we would appreciate any other random pictures you wish to use to be kept down here in a link format.

Themes

We all love to add themes to our profiles here. So jsut keep them down here or one at the top. Links are good, and youtube bars are acceptable as well, but please do not go over baord with the size of the video.

Offsite Links

Thsi is a new section I will be adding. I want you to place all link to any offsite places you used for information gathering for the Canon. This is to allow us to make sure there was no ripping off of their work.

*Beware. You can not include links to places you use, but let it be known that some of our more loyal members have a little habit of checking Canon profiles to make sure no one is ripping off other peoples' work on other sites. So don't think you are free an clear if you don't include a link to that site.

Code: Select all
[c][table=0,0][tr][td][/td][td][hr][/hr][size=250]General Information[/size][hr][/hr][/td][/tr]

[tr][td][size=200][r]: Name
: Age[/r][/size][/td][td][img]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn151/Raeve_Divide/Naruto%20Creation%20Misc/300x300maximagesonly.jpg[/img]
[size=200]Clan :[/size][/td][td][size=200][align=left]Gender :

[tr][td][/td][td][hr][/hr][size=250]Indepth Information[/size][hr][/hr][/td][/tr][/table]

[size=200]Looks[/size]

[500 Word Requirement]

[size=200]Personality[/size]

[500 Word Requirement]

[size=200]Specialty[/size]

[size=200]Chakra Element[/size][/c]

[c][table=0,0][tr][td][hr][/hr][size=250]Background Information[/size][hr][/hr][/td][/tr][/table]

[size=200]History[/size]

[1,000 Word Requirement]

[size=200]Role Play Sample[/size]
[500 Words for Genin. 1,000 for Chuunin. 1,500 for Jounin. 2,000 for Kage/S-Rank.][/c]

[c][table=0,0][tr][td][hr][/hr][size=250]Misc. Information[/size][hr][/hr][/td][/tr][/table]

[size=200]Pictures[/size]

[size=200]Themes[/size]

[size=200]Offsite Links[/size][/c]

Spoiler:
BECAUSE
I'M HAPPY

Tsuuki wrote:I took the Fluoxetine, not for the wounds but so I won't give a shit when I sneak past the person trapped in the car.

Since Youtube has so deemed it to be a travesty to host this video on it's site. I give you this link to enjoy this beautiful piece of artwork.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82733824/
http://gifsound.com/?gif=replygif.net/i ... CLoZ2Q&s=3
Physalis |0083|
▷0083◁
▷0083◁

Return to Characters