A little research into the past.

At the heart of the great Snow Village sits Hyouden Castle, a great fortress chosen to be the Yukikage's fortress. Archeologists discovered its ruins almost by accident while the construction of the new ninja village was already underway. Reconstruction was approved by the Emperor for use by the Yukikage, and now the refurnished building stands as a testament to the marvels of old and new engineering combined in its architecture.Kage: Kuroudo Hyuuga - Kiyoshi

A little research into the past.

PostPosted by Amamizu » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:47 pm

A young woman lounged in the royal library revisiting scrolls she hadn’t read through since she was young at a time when the world was so different. When she was a young yuki-nin, the world was divided into two: the good and the bad, with no complex ideals standing in the way. As wells as, half the world was not out to kill her – just Kirigakure and their blood stained fingers. A smile graced her lips exposing the pride and joy she carried in her accomplishments. But she hadn’t taken this trip for to call it quits. She wasn’t finished with the mission she had rationalized so long ago. Yes, she was here for business and despite her lax position she was studying. She was studying Fuuinjutsu and remembering the words that were scribbled into the book she held.

Thankfully, she was in a city where she did not need a disguise to travel. She was home or that’s what it felt like. She sometimes considered it to be the closest thing she could call home. Therefore, when she had entered the city, she wasn’t sought after like a criminal. She didn’t have to conceal her magnificent glow. Maybe it because she’d never tried to harm Yukikoto or the Land of Ice. There hadn’t been a thought in her head that would suggest such. No, if she did something to this place she would think she was improving it, bringing it back to the beautiful place she remembered so long ago.

Although, when she had entered the city she wasn’t exactly unnoticed. Some men and women cowered in her presence – which she didn’t mind. They were most likely immigrants that had witnessed her parts she’d played in Nami so long ago. So, word quickly spread she was in the city, but did they know where she was? She entered an alley way and was lost in the grand city.

Useless..” Amamizu groaned suddenly throwing the book at the unconscious shinobi lying at her feet. “These scrolls are too basic… Where is the scroll I saw so long ago? I remember it having what I needed.

Amamizu stood up looking the shelves running her finger through the bookshelves. Her gray eyes searching for information on something particular… Something she had risked herself to get.

Useless, useless, useless… Soratodai... Adamu, who? CRAP!! Useless.." She ranted throwing the books on the floor hitting the man lying on the floor. She opened up another scroll reading carefully the words seeing diagrams and building schematics to the Providence of Iron. “Not what I’m looking for, but I think I can use this.."

Amamizu re-wrapped the scroll and placed it in her white rabbit fur jacket pocket thinking about an issue she'd run into recently. Her eyes drifted back to the scrolls and she continued baring the shelves of its documents.

Active Character List

Sōjōbō: Profile - Jutsu - History
Amamizu
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Re: A little research into the past.

PostPosted by Kipper[0308] » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:30 pm

With an annoyed click of her tongue, Aisu took the scroll from the captain, issuing her the next post she would be handling that evening. She tutted and sighed, bowing softly as her silvery white hair fell past her face. Agitated, she brushed it up into a ponytail with a few sweeps of her hand. That was one annoyance that she wouldn't have to worry about. . .hopefully. She moved out to the library, her feet sloshing in the snow as she snuck through the alleyways on her way there, being careful not to be noticed. An ANBU should never be seen, never heard. She was doing pretty good, too. However, this immediately changed when she made it to her post. The shinobi at the feet of. . .

Him.

Er, Her.

Uh, it.

Her?

She forgot. It was unimportant.

"Amamizu. . ." She spoke, slowly. It was odd, seeing. . .her here like this. Aisu stared at her sister in awe; many questions ran through her head, but she managed to get a hold of herself.
mausoleum.
some other link.
Avatar art by yolk @ furaffinity.net
Images copyrighted to Kipper0308 & Aforementioned Artist.
Please do not steal or redistribute yada yada whatever.
Kipper[0308]
Suggestive Narcotic
Suggestive Narcotic

PostPosted by Amamizu » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:01 pm

You know my name?” Were the first words to respond from Amamizu's lips as she closed the scroll she was holding.

The scroll she held, wielded a strong fuuinjutsu that she quickly read through, but knew it instantly because was written by her. It had been one of the few documents she’d placed into this conclave of information for future reference. But it could no longer stay in this protective place, it was too dangerous. Therefore, she was here to take it.

Spinning on her foot, she turned and sat in the chair where she could read it over more and engage with his person who stood before her.

So, you have not rushed to your death in trying to attack me… So, you must either want something from me or you’re too captivated by my beauty to move, either way, be a dear and hand me that purple scroll on the shelf next to you. It looks familiar to me.” Amamizu yawned and started reading her scroll once more.

Active Character List

Amamizu
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Kipper[0308] » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:24 pm

"I do." Aisu spoke gruffly, almost squinting at the darker skinned female. She rested a hand on her hip, gazing out to her as she muttered, "And I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave. There are easier and. . .more legal ways of getting what you want here, Amami." She was hoping that maybe she would recognize her, but she was quick to realize that Amamizu might not remember her at all. Ai was most likely lost in her memory, a fragment that she had forgotten while she had lived her life as many things, all of them not good.

"You really don't remember me?" She asked, tilting her head to the side lightly, almost perplexed as to how easy it was for her to look over these scrolls, "What the heck are you trying to find, anyways?" She was kind of switching the subject quickly, remembering why she was in the library in the first place. It was an odd chance of fate - or just mere coincidence that Aisu would meet her sibling in a place like this. Her pale blue eyes stared deeply, her facial expression blank.
mausoleum.
some other link.
Avatar art by yolk @ furaffinity.net
Images copyrighted to Kipper0308 & Aforementioned Artist.
Please do not steal or redistribute yada yada whatever.
Kipper[0308]
Suggestive Narcotic
Suggestive Narcotic

PostPosted by Amamizu » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:31 pm

It seemed this girl that stood before her held a snippet of nerve within her body as she heard a snap response from her. It seemed as though the girl wanted to be like the man at her feet: unconscious and on floor as a mat. Did the girl really want to try her? Or did she know, she wasn’t really here to hurt anyone, she just needed to get a few things that were rightfully hers. Yet, in the words the girl spoke, none of them actually brought the attention of Amamizu. She did not once look from her scrolls for she was memorizing the words she wrote.

By the time she’d finished her scroll, the girl spoke the following phrase: "You really don't remember me? …what the heck are you trying to find, anyways?"

With the combination of finishing and finding the that the girl had disobeyed her order to hand her a scroll, she quietly rolled up her scroll tucking it in her pocket and standing looking directly at the girl in her path.

Your face has a familiar look to it, but I can not recall who you are. Although, I can assure you, if you try and stop me you'll join that guy at my feet, regardless of our relation. Now excuse me, I am busy at the moment gathering information. These scrolls hold information only a member of my clan can understand, dear.” Amamizu’s words were quick but sufficient as she took another look over the girl and then reached out withdrawing a scroll from the shelf. It was larger than the other scrolls with a silver casing with the words “Suisha” inscribed on its casing.

Aha! Uncle, you sick devil… This was never meant to be available to those outside our clan.” She cursed the air spinning on her heel and then sat down to open up the scroll.

Active Character List

Amamizu
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Return to ::- Hyouden Castle -::