A Budding Flower[Leaving]

At the heart of the great Snow Village sits Hyouden Castle, a great fortress chosen to be the Yukikage's fortress. Archeologists discovered its ruins almost by accident while the construction of the new ninja village was already underway. Reconstruction was approved by the Emperor for use by the Yukikage, and now the refurnished building stands as a testament to the marvels of old and new engineering combined in its architecture.Kage: Kuroudo Hyuuga - Kiyoshi

A Budding Flower[Leaving]

PostPosted by Shadow » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:31 am

Kyuu stood in the snowy path. The wind blew the world to life around her as she stood in the glory of nature herself, raining down its blistery winds and snow amongst the shady path in the bright day.The village lay behind her, not that far, but far enough in the horizon that it would be highly surprising if someone saw her through the dreary storm that was amongst the very premises of which she was standing.

I'm proud of you Kyuu. This will better our lives.

The voice sounded off in Kyuu's head. It wasn't exactly her voice, but, it was known to her. Our lives, it had said. Kyuu chuckled. It had no life. It had to cling to her life, or else he would not exist now.

Brother, you are a fool! You're life is unfathomable. My life is the only path for you.

You dare betray me further, sister? Or have you already sunk that low.

You linger about when you feel it suits you. I am done talking to you. Go, shield your thoughts from me. I grow weary of them!

Kyuu reached to her chest. She tightened the snug, lengthy jacket made of fur that she had secured for her travel to out of Yukigakure, as it was quite a cold country. Her brother irritated her a lot, so she often told him to back down when he became talkative.
"The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..." ~ Sheik
"It is something that grows over time... a true friendship. A feeling in the heart that becomes even stronger over time. The passion of friendship will soon blossom into a righteous power and through it, you will know which way to go... This song is dedicated to the power of the heart." ~ Sheik
Shadow
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Return to ::- Hyouden Castle -::