Moving on out; then moving on in! (open)

At the heart of the great Snow Village sits Hyouden Castle, a great fortress chosen to be the Yukikage's fortress. Archeologists discovered its ruins almost by accident while the construction of the new ninja village was already underway. Reconstruction was approved by the Emperor for use by the Yukikage, and now the refurnished building stands as a testament to the marvels of old and new engineering combined in its architecture.Kage: Kuroudo Hyuuga - Kiyoshi

Moving on out; then moving on in! (open)

PostPosted by Tomoushii » Thu May 06, 2010 9:25 pm

Tomo had placed all his belongings in his summoning scrolls and had left his private suite in the palace relatively the way he had received it. Though there was a patch of refurnished wood floorboards that had been replaced from a surprise fight. All in all Tomo was satisfied with the state he was leaving in. No violent upheaval, no civil war, he had helped dethrone a Feudal Lord, and now found himself leaving th every position he robbed that man from.

How destiny changes people, Tomo sighed and felt like he had accomplished only a little, but was about to accomplish so much more.

While double checking his back pack he was interrupted...

"Remember in everything you do have fun."

Tomoushii
Village Moderator
Village Moderator

Re: Moving on out; then moving on in! (open)

PostPosted by Tomoushii » Mon May 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Tomo smiled warmly and said with kindness, "No Nisara, you've done quite enough, time to relax and get ready for another move. Funny i was just getting comfortable here."

Tomo picked up his pack and staff and let out a deep sigh, locking the office that wouldn't be filled until Yuki's feudal empire found the rightful heir to the throne. Tomo wasn't resentful for the move, he was glad to have the proverbial monkey off his back; ducking the court at every chance he got anyways, he knew he wasn't missing much anymore.

"Come Nisara," Tomo said with a bright smile as he started down the hall with a bit of a hop in his step. "Time to go to our new home."

Tomoushii
Village Moderator
Village Moderator

PostPosted by Tomoushii » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:57 am

"It will actually be a bit nicer from what I hear," Tomo said with a smile, motioning her to walk beside him. "The new headquarters is supposed to be in a castle. And not one that had to be unburied either, I specially commissioned engineers from this city to design and build it while the plans for Kawa were under way."

Tomo saw a faint distance in Nisara's eyes that he thought was odd, "What's on your mind Nii-Nii-chan?"

The abdication was without any pomp, it was without any procession, and as they walked through the front doors to the palace Tomo's mind was on the thoughts of Nisara rather than the future.

Tomoushii
Village Moderator
Village Moderator

PostPosted by Tomoushii » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:12 pm

Tomoushii's eyes were filled with fear, anger, sadness and guilt; sweeping over him like a chilling wind. But just as quickly Tomo's eyes welled with tears that melted the chill of the words that came to his mind like snow and reminded him how much the girl loved him, and how much he loved her.

"You say the most depressing things sometimes Nisara." The new kage said, "I am moved to tears at the picture you just painted."

He wiped his eyes, and continued, "But I would never take any position that would separate us, we'd be on the first boat to Kumo and I'd retire before that happened."

Tomo put his free arm around her and rubbed her arms up and down to fight the cold wintry air. The carriage awaited them, and they sat down inside. Tomo never left her side and wanted nothing more than to comfort the doubts in her mind and soul.

Tomoushii
Village Moderator
Village Moderator

Return to ::- Hyouden Castle -::