Zekuro Mokin | Talons

Here in this section, you may create custom equipment for your character. As always, read the stickies, and heed the moderators. What will you forge?
Forum rules
Remember, NarutoC Members: If you are making a transfer of anything, please make sure to include a link! If you don't the mods will ask you for one.

Zekuro Mokin | Talons

PostPosted by Brera » Sun May 23, 2010 5:09 pm

Character Profile : Zekuro Mokin
Specialty : Kenjutsu
Clan Profile :
Equipment Profile :
Seal | Demon | Spirit Profile | Special Ability :

Name: Talons

Description
    Looks:
    These gloves look like your average shinobi issue gloves. They are black and go over each hand of Inabi. On the back of each fist lies a thick metal plate. this plate goes up to the knuckles and protect the hands from harm, it's covered by cloth making it blend in with the rest of the gloves. On the palms of each glove an inscription is written. This inscription being the summoning seal.

Capabilities:
    The Gloves dont provide any extraordinary abilities besides that of protecting Inabi's hands from harm, and allowing him to summon a large variety of shuriken and standard issue shinobi tools for quick use in battle. These tools don't have any special abilities what so ever and act as simple weapons for use in combination with his techniques.
    (If i make any weapons with specific abilities, i will post them separately)
    Spoiler:
      Large weapons :: 5 of each.
        Spear, Mace, Axe, katana, Kusari-gama, Kunai-Grenade
      Medium Weapons :: 20 of each.
        Windmill Shuriken, Throwing Axe, Ball & Chain
      Small Weapons :: 30 of each.
        Kunai, Shuriken, Senbon

Story:
Engineered to better increase Mokin's proficiency with weapons tecniques. Already having been praised for his speed, agility and dexterity, these gloves only help to further increase his skills. Mokin is said to be unparalled when it came to weapon arts and incorporating them into battle strategies. Upon hearing he was accepted into a team he has been dedicated to increasing his skills.

Last edited by Brera on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
Brera
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Re: Inabi's Gloves

PostPosted by Kaitou » Mon May 24, 2010 9:55 am

Because you don't have the weaponry art this belongs in the sealing section.

- Don't Be Afraid To Create A World -

- Where You Dream No Little Dream -

Kaitou
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

PostPosted by Brera » Tue May 25, 2010 1:48 pm

It's been changed to weaponry, and also. Should i add or list exactly what weapons are capable of being summoned? None have special properties to them, but i was just curious.
Brera
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Aporo » Thu May 27, 2010 4:51 pm

Brera wrote:It's been changed to weaponry, and also. Should i add or list exactly what weapons are capable of being summoned? None have special properties to them, but i was just curious.

Yes.
So you can't just pull a weapon conveniently out of your ass when you need it the most. It'll prevent people from calling BS/GM on ya and keep the RPs moving. Plus, its done with all types of weapons/equipment like this XD
"For every Age, there is a time of trial. The rocks faced such a fire before they were the ground beneath out feet. The plants braved vast winds before their roots could give us life"
"In the end it comes down to endorphins and genitalia"
"I thought killing people would make them like me.... It just makes them dead..."

"No wealth, No ruin, No silver, No gold nothing satisfies me but your Soul"
07/24 15:37:10 Tomoushii: well one of them has to be the small skinny one who's good with her tongue
07/24 18:58:11 Tomoushii: Tomoushii stars in 'A Lesbian TOO FAR!!!"
07/24 19:25:33 Ryu: Aubs took my NC virginity
Aporo
Demon Puppeteer of Fleet Street

PostPosted by Brera » Thu May 27, 2010 7:43 pm

There ya go.
Brera
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Aporo » Sat May 29, 2010 10:46 pm

What exactly is a kunai-grenade... My first thought goes a kunai with an explosive tag
"For every Age, there is a time of trial. The rocks faced such a fire before they were the ground beneath out feet. The plants braved vast winds before their roots could give us life"
"I thought killing people would make them like me.... It just makes them dead..."

07/24 15:37:10 Tomoushii: well one of them has to be the small skinny one who's good with her tongue
Aporo

PostPosted by Brera » Sat May 29, 2010 10:49 pm

Erm, tenten used it. A bundle of Kunai strapped together with an Exploding tag strapped to them. It goes Boom! Kunai go flying.
Brera
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Aporo » Sat May 29, 2010 11:02 pm

Brera wrote:
Non-Weapon Related:
    -Chakra Element: Kyoton
    -Link to Jutsus:WIP
    -Link to Clan/Seal/demon: -
    -Link to Character: post49553.html#p49553

Name: Circuit Gloves

Description
    -Looks:
    These gloves look like your average shinobi issue gloves. They are black and go over each hand of Inabi. On the back of each fist lies a thick metal plate. this plate goes up to the knuckles and protect the hands from harm, it's covered by cloth making it blend in with the rest of the gloves. On the palms of each glove an inscription is written. This inscription being the summoning seal.
    -Capabilities:
    The Gloves dont provide any extraordinary abilities besides that of protecting Inabi's hands from harm, and allowing him to summon a large variety of shuriken and standard issue shinobi tools for quick use in battle. These tools don't have any special abilities what so ever and act as simple weapons for use in combination with his techniques.
    (If i make any weapons with specific abilities, i will post them separately)
    Spoiler:
      Large weapons :: 5 of each.
        Spear, Mace, Axe, katana, Kusari-gama, Kunai-Grenade
      Medium Weapons :: 20 of each.
        Windmill Shuriken, Throwing Axe, Ball & Chain
      Small Weapons :: 30 of each.
        Kunai, Shuriken, Senbon

Story:
Made to better increase Inabi's proficiency with weapons. Having been praised for his speed, agility and dexterity. Inabi was said to be the most skilled child of the Gesshoku clan when it came to weapon arts and incorporating them into the clans techniques. Upon hearing he was not selected for the journey and reintegration to the world, he was furious. Dedicated to increase his skills, he requested these gloves be made so he can prove himself to the Oracle.

Name: Suiton Bomb

Description
    -Looks:
    Taking the shape of a large blue marble like orb, the Suiton Bomb fits like a baseball in the palm of the user's hand. On the outside it's covered with an array of marking and inscriptions, similar to an explosive seal. Though this does not "explode" in the sense.
    -Capabilities:
    The Suiton bomb does exactly as it's name implies. Sealed within the baseball sized orb is water. This water has no special properties besides being basic H2O, the same stuff that can be found in any river, lake or tap.
    When thrown, the user will make a single hand seal with one hand an detonate the bomb (similar to an exploding tag) Once detonated the orb will burst, showering the area. (5-10m)
Story:
Crafted by himself, these are still prototypes to what he hopes to invent later on. He intends to build upon them in the future, though for now, these work just fine. Inabi created these little S.B's in order to better utilize his Kyoton Techniques.
These are just one of the many tools Inabi use's in combat.

Approved
Don't go abusing it or I'll find ya... Maybe

Aporo

Re: Zekuro Mokin | Talons

PostPosted by Brera » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:27 pm

Bump.
Nothing has changed except the user and name of the gloves.
Brera
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Re: Zekuro Mokin | Talons

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:53 pm

Edit the first post so it has all of the equipment.
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

Return to Equipment Creation