Barret v. Souzen v. Shoki v. Daisuke (v. Kai and Akemi)

[Westlands | Coast | Greater Wind Country]
From the eastern desert plains, to the infamous Westlands and the southern coast with its neighboring islands, the Wind Country covers an array of changing landscapes and other settlements. The people who live there are as diverse and powerful as the lands they live on.

Barret v. Souzen v. Shoki v. Daisuke (v. Kai and Akemi)

PostPosted by Tsuneo » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:33 am

[OOC]

Rules are the same as before. The post order is the name order, it was created with a random number generator.

The first player has 48 hours to reply after this post and each player 48 hours subsequently. Each player gets 10 posts, save for Konoha.

If a player does not post for 48 hours the next player may post. Decisions are at the discretion of the players, not me.

KONOHA: You will enter after the 4th player has made their 5th post. You have 48 hours to do so. You will have 5 posts total.

Please try to keep things clear and a bit shorter. It will speed up the process of grading.

Remember to use a spoiler tag to post your jutsu. If it's a constant effect, you need only post it once.

Because of relative proximity, I may have the Bijuu act. I will give the attack a relative power-rating in my own spoiler tag, I will have the action appear at random.

This is your OOC thread: topic5995.html

Good luck.
Tsuneo
Old Man

Re: Barret v. Souzen v. Shoki v. Daisuke (v. Kai and Akemi)

PostPosted by Saga » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:17 pm

"Them good old boys were drinkin’ whiskey and rye
and singin’, "this’ll be the day that I die." "

They'd been walking for a decent amount of time though Baretto was quite sure that they were close to something in the least bit. He'd already sensed others in the direction to the West of where he and Shoki were. It wasn't in his particular interest to meet them but knowing anything they were all heading towards the same place. No doubt much like Baretto there were other bounty hunter types here, people who just weren't too interested in the well being of the others that stood in their way, only the end result, a shiny new toy for the village Kages to play around with. Content to just simply stop walking and turn back around, Baretto was just about to voice his concern for the Ichibi being still yet to be captured when a deafening roar overtook his senses. His eyes focusing in on the direction that the noise had came and he almost wished that he hadn't joined this expedition in the first place. There, only a couple hundred meters ahead of them were the clear signals of an emerging Bijuu. A sea of chakra washed over in the deepest emerald green this side of paradise and Baretto was in utter awe at the beauty of it. They said that beauty lay in the eye of the beholder and in the twisted and sometimes senile mind of Baretto there was far too much beauty in the power of destruction. He could very well die here and all that he could do was appreciate the magnitude of it.

The chakra formed tail lashing out at the sky, the erupting sand from the ground reminded him of a strangely beautiful volcano before the display revealed the source of its power. A claw, then another one followed by the distinct head of the racoon like beast of lore and Baretto didn't need to look at Shoki to get the point to get ready for the big finale. "The others that I sensed before no doubt are witnessing the exact same thing that we are, how do we proceed?" Though he was now in a full out mad dash for a chance to get closer to the creature he still was asking questions. Sure he could simply make his own interjections as to what they ought to do but two minds were far better than one and if anything about the last counter stuck to him it was that the combination of the Uchiha and Senju wasn't a bond easily broken. HE and Shoki were a forced to be reckoned with and anybody who dared to cross them had better be housing a clutch move the likes of which the shinobi world hadn't seen in well over a century. A mental whisper to his most well known wooden friend and he had his trap card in play waiting on an unsuspecting opponent. It was a good thing that his Kazekage robes were able to assist in high speed maneuvers because he had the distinct hunch that he'd sure need them.

OOC: Soooooo since I'm the first to post I figured that I'd set up the stage so to speak. The hunch as to others in the vicinity was at the end of the last topic that Shoki and Baretto were in according to this leg of the journey so it's not a direct way to call anybody out just simple horizon talk. Then too . . . we've been walking for a decent amount of time so I know for a certainty that Baretto isn't as weak as he was before (as I assume that everybody is going to RP having some sort of healing or re-upping taking place) thanks to all the cacti around (I hope).

Jutsu Used: Used the B-side (as I always seem to do). Then again, I'm a walking earth battery so I'm all squared away no?

Spoiler:
Name: Mokuton Sensory Range
Range: Close to Far
Jutsu Type: ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Mokuton
Clan: N/A

Description: This unnamed Ninjutsu technique allows Baretto to spy on an enemy from afar. It is unclear if Baretto uses his corporeal body or some plant created extension to spy on his targets. Either way, Baretto can emerge himself from plant life and extend some form of sensory perception over great distances to gain heightened sight and auditory powers. However being that Baretto is now blind this attack takes on a different tier of effectiveness in and out of battle.

- Ability A: In this form the attack is just that, a way of travel and to enhance his hearing powers and viewing powers. However being that he is blind there has to be some sort of medium and that culminates in him being able to view all forms of chakra in a distance of 50 meters of him in all directions. However unlike that of the Byakugan there is no distinction of chakra types or the ability to differentiate between persons and their chakra points. If it has chakra then he senses it. This includes attacks as well.
- Ability B: This is the form that is nearly always active so long as Baretto is conscious. This form of the Mokuton Sensory gives Baretto the ability to view the world in a chakra sight of sorts. One can liken it to a sort of echolocation only, Baretto is only allowed that of normal distances for a human. Inu Barettos vision in this chakra world is 20/20. In some respects this make it nearly impossible to sneak up on Baretto from the front. However it makes tricking him very easy as he can’t tell the difference between that of a C rank attack and an S ranked one. Anything with chakra looks real to him and he has to react to it the same as he would any physical object. No colors exist save for varying shades of green. The deeper the hue, the stronger it is, the more shallow, the weaker(does not apply to attacks but to living organisms). Like a Hyuuga, Baretto is able to see in a more true vision and Genjutsu no longer have an effect on him, but unlike a Hyuuga he cannot see(sense) what is behind him, only that which is within the normal line of sight for any human. Hyuugas can tell the degree of an attack and in some cases the elemental variety and that of the makers make up as well. Unless it is trying to pass a worm off as a human(or things of the like) then Baretto couldn’t begin to fathom the difference. All is the same and there is no difference. In this form, the Mokuton Sensory is a B ranked jutsu that requires no seals to activate.
ImageImageImage
Saga
Site Fanatic
Site Fanatic

PostPosted by Aporo » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:17 pm

Sand.
Sand.
Sand.

The monotonous traveling through the desert was really starting to annoy the ever-living crap out of the Puppet Sage. "I don't know which one I'd rather see..." bringing a hand up to guard his eyes from the sun, approaching noon. The sandstorm he had been in during his last encounter had died down for the moment, it wasn't as good a sign as he wanted. "...Old-Ichi or Sunagakure. Ether way I'd get a break from this damned sand" he finally finishes. The man was traveling alone, at a hurried pace. He wasn't sure who had escaped from that last fight, that pesky Hyuuga and Summoner were annoying folk to deal with. Stretching an arm a pop sounded as a joint shifted violently during the stretch, the true reason that the Elders had decided he should be the one to go was becoming apparent to him now. Others wanted the Bijuu just as much as they wanted it for Kumogakure, he was the perfect one to send after anything. Closing his eyes he peered upward at the sky, the sun was passed the noon point. "Old-Ichi even awa-"

RRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR

A spike of chakra so high that you'd have to be a buffoon not to notice emerged. The sand began to kick up several dozen meters ahead of him, a tail swung into the air just to smash back down into the sand. "No wonder the storm quieted around here. Its the eye... Always did hate the eye of a storm" he murmurs to himself. Glancing around he squinted, after dealing with those two from Sunagakure and the one from Iwagakure he wasn't going to put it past that there might be more. He wouldn't be surprised if there were people from every village sent out to collect the loose Old-Ichi. Rolling his neck a bit, he hoped none of them tried that stupidity on him like that annoying little Hyuuga did. Souzen didn't give a rat's furry ass about the hardships of other villages, well he did to some degree. But moaning and groaning to him about it was a foolish move, more likely to get you skewered then to get you help. With the knowledge in mind that others could and probably were around and closing in on the display of sheer power before him and them, he took off in a run towards Old-Ichi.

Early Bird Gets the Worm.
As the saying goes...

{{OOC: Figured since we're all traveling from different fights, relatively speaking, that we'd be coming in from slightly different directions instead of just right behind one another}}
"For every Age, there is a time of trial. The rocks faced such a fire before they were the ground beneath out feet. The plants braved vast winds before their roots could give us life"
"In the end it comes down to endorphins and genitalia"
"I thought killing people would make them like me.... It just makes them dead..."

"No wealth, No ruin, No silver, No gold nothing satisfies me but your Soul"
07/24 15:37:10 Tomoushii: well one of them has to be the small skinny one who's good with her tongue
07/24 18:58:11 Tomoushii: Tomoushii stars in 'A Lesbian TOO FAR!!!"
07/24 19:25:33 Ryu: Aubs took my NC virginity
Aporo
Demon Puppeteer of Fleet Street

PostPosted by shuu » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:36 pm

I don't know. Shoki answered his companion with a serious yet all the while quiet and hushed tone, almost as if he didn't want to disturb the beast and let it know they were here, as if he was hunting elk or some other creature prone to running away. He had experience in the past with a monster that could potentially rival the Ichibi, but it was no bijuu, Shoki himself had made Funbo Enkon, and thus he had a level of control over it. But the Ichibi, he had nothing over it, simply his ninja abilities, which was what anybody had over such a monster.

Blinking for a moment, he attempted to calm himself. Continuing his walking, he stumbled slightly for a second, the sand being broken by a small rock, misguiding his step. He closed his eyes with the intention of opening them a new color - but mid blink he had decided against it. It would be taxing, and so he would keep it inactive, for now, at least. We surely aren't the only ones approaching it. There are likely others, and for this I am nearly certain. We either engage it fast and make it ours, or we wait for someone else to engage and ambush. In either case, we will have to hit hard and fast.

Spoiler:
No combative action.
ouch lol
shuu
d
d

PostPosted by Saga » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:03 pm

Baretto chuckled. "I'm a man of many defenses, so you know what I'm going to do regardless." It wasn't long before he caught sight of other approaching. "Hey, I spotted someone, look sharp. With that, Baretto made a few handsigns as he began to call to the earth to assist him in his endeavors. He wasn't about to pull off a miracle but he wasn't going to be caught off guard either. Applying the layer of chakra over his body a decent layer of protective mokuton chakra coated his body with the defense of the ancients. "Shoki, if worse comes to worse, kamikaze the entire place. Don't even think twice about it because I wont." It wasn't that he was suicidal but it was far better to nuke the place than to let the bijuu fall into those who wouldn't use it for the common good of those involved, namely Barettos own plans and machinations.

OOC: Ok, skipped . . . =O Got closer, figured that I'd be able to spot Souzen by now but I'm not exactly sure of his motives.

EDIT: FIxed my coding.

Spoiler:
Name: Armor of Bark
Range: Self
Jutsu Type: ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Mokuton
Clan: N/A

Description: Armor of Bark is a ninjutsu that creates an armor around Inu Barettos body that while looking like normal skin functions like that of tree bark. This bark defends from most attacks and only truly breaks by a strong impacting B ranked attack. Though it is made for defense, it isn’t absolute and can still allow for Inu Baretto to be harmed though it will protect him from dire blows. Trusting in this attack is not wise though the armor can be used to fuel Mokuton Transmutation. Using this attack mask Inu Baretto in a strong chakra coat as it keeps his chakra points from being easily viewable without cracking the shell. This is not enough to fool a Hyuuga, but it can mean the difference between a perfect hit and a few milimeters to the right to save his life.
Last edited by Saga on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Saga
Site Fanatic
Site Fanatic

PostPosted by Aporo » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:27 pm

Souzen’s arms trailed behind him as he ran towards the beast. His mind pondering through different scenarios, he knew more shinobi were around even if he couldn’t detect them. He wondered how many stood around this Bijuu from different countries. Chances are though, there were Sunagakure shinobi around Old-Ichi keeping him at bay or at the very least away from the village. Keeping a Bijuu, even the weakest, at bay was not an easy task. They were as unpredictable as ever, one moment comfortably resting the next a raging whirlwind of destruction. A quick shudder ran through Souzen’s body, it wasn’t fun to tackle a Bijuu headlong. Let alone tackling it in its own element as they all were with Old-Ichi. As he ran along his hand and arms fought against the drag of the whipping wind. Flowing through a series of hand seals, a familiar set to the man at that. Slamming his hands together in the final seal his body lowered. Skidding across the sand, making a small mound of it form at his feet as he dug in to slow his speed. Using the mound he plunged his hand against it, releasing a surge of chakra. The area surrounding him began to ring out with bangs as smoke formed to cover the appearance of something to the desert.

Oh come on!” shouted a voice from within the smoke. “I was hoping never to see this confounded frigging desert again!” growled the voice in annoyance. “Shut the hell up, or I’ll make you traverse the way back” Souzen snipped back quickly. “Now since the rest of you are quiet I presume you noticed it to…” he commented. “Old-Ichi… He seems pissed” remarked a third voice from within the smoke. The breeze now starting to whisk away the smoke at its leisure. “You’d be pissed to if ya woke up and someone attacked and tried to seal ya away… I know I would be” the other replied. “Well pissed or not. We are here and he’s awake” he began only to be interjected by one of the others, “And cranky”. Laughter ensued from the several different voices as the smoke finally cleared to reveal three more people standing there with Souzen, all looking a lot alike him. “That too it seems. Well let’s go see about getting him out of the desert and into the containment unit. He can be all cranky and grumpy in there, where he can’t harm anyone” the three nodded in unison. As a group they began to run forward again, towards Old-Ichi.

Spoiler:
For your reading pleasure, in order of use of course;
Name: Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sebun Bai Keiro Toukai (Spiritualism Technique: Seven Fold Path of Destruction)
Range: 0-5m
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu (Summoning sub-class)
Elemental Affinity: None

Description:
This is a special summoning jutsu that Souzen crafted, it was crafted for the sole purpose as to summon one or more of his Seven Fold Path of Destruction puppets. Since these puppets don’t get stored into a scroll because they need to be able to be repaired and recharge their chakra faster which can’t be done sealed in a scroll. Souzen will form the hand seals needed, and has assigned each of the puppets in the collection a hand seal. By adding any of those hand seals to the end of Kuchiyose no Jutsu’s hand seals, he can summon forth those puppets to him. Souzen I has rat, Souzen II has ram, Souzen III has tiger, Souzen IV has ox, Souzen V has dog, and Souzen VI has rabbit.
"For every Age, there is a time of trial. The rocks faced such a fire before they were the ground beneath out feet. The plants braved vast winds before their roots could give us life"
"I thought killing people would make them like me.... It just makes them dead..."

07/24 15:37:10 Tomoushii: well one of them has to be the small skinny one who's good with her tongue
Aporo

PostPosted by shuu » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:06 am

I'm a dirty liar, I didn't get around to posting last night.
--

Shoki prided himself on destructive abilities, but for the most part he would be reluctant to fully release them anywhere, even here of all places. This was still Sunagakure territory, and it would be likely they would have scouts about. Injuring one of them would be bad for public relations, even if capturing the bijuu pragmatically outweighed the soul of one or two men - it could cause a war, even if their loyalties lied in Sunagakure with this entire operation. He listened silently to Barretto, and nodded solemnly.

Far off in the distance, Shoki spied figures moving nearly as fast as he. At first he thought only one, however the sand clouds that moved about even here in the eye of the storm itself hid the others - or at least he thought so, unaware of the fact that they were summoned, not uncovered by sand. Now standing to what he thought was three or perhaps four. This was worth mention. Four figures off in the distance. Diplomacy is always an option albeit overwhelming force so much more appeasingly quick. We are outnumbered. Raising his left hand in the direction of the subject of his announcement, his index finger pointed out towards a random one of those off, his eyes blinked, the pupils themselves turning a deep red, stained by three black tomoe.

Spoiler:
Name Sharingan - Copy Wheel Eye
Rank [ 1, 2, 3,]
Range [Eyesight]
Type Doujutsu
Element -
Clan Uchiha
Description Sharingan is the blood inheritance limit of the Uchiha Clan. The Uchiha are said to be descendants of the Hyuuga, with the Byakugan changing into the Sharingan over time. This doujutsu (eye skill) gives one the ability to read Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu and then defeat it. As such, the clan member can view a technique being performed and almost instantly memorize the movements required to be able to complete it, including the needed chakra moldings and seals used. However the clan member cannot copy techniques that are unique to another bloodline and the clan member must have a body capable of meeting the chakra and physical requirements to do the jutsu. This rarely stops the clan member though, as such stressful situations often push their limits farther and allow them to harness their full potential. The Uchiha clan member is not granted the Sharingan at birth; it is only activated later in life, typically during a time of emotional stress in the heat of battle.

The Sharingan itself contains three tomoe (comma). A higher mastery of the Sharingan can be seen in the creation of a new tomoe in the eye, with three tomoe being the typical highest form of the eye. The rare Mangekyou form is a unique evolution of the Sharingan beyond the three tomoe form, please see its entry for more information. An eye possessing two tomoe can allow the Uchiha clan member to track the movement of an opponent and do some minor copying of an opponents attack. For avoiding incoming attacks, the Uchiha's speed and agility will greatly control whether they can move to avoid it. However, three tomoe will greatly help in this area.

Two tomoe will also allow the ninja to pierce Genjutsu and see the surrounding reality for what it really is. It can also allow the member to pierce another’s body and see their chakra. While the eye is not refined enough to see the tenketsu and chakra circulatory system like the Byakugan, it can view the movement and flow of chakra. This can help them tell if a person is trapped in a Genjutsu, or if an attacker is a real threat or merely a bunshin.

An eye containing three tomoe will allow the ninja to see the image of an attacker’s next move from the slightest muscle tension in their body. This prevents wasteful movement and allows the Uchiha clan member to conserve much needed chakra in battle. It allows them to synchronize their movement to strike at an area moments before their opponent is even in that spot, essentially allowing them to strike out and hit their opponent before they're even there.

Three tomoe also grants the Uchiha the ability to do Genjutsu and hypnosis after locking eyes with an enemy. This can be used to cause their opponent to do an attack of the Uchiha's choosing. This hypnosis can also be used as a Genjutsu counter, which is the ability to turn a Genjutsu spell back upon the original caster without the requirement of forming any hand seals.
Because Shoki is learning the usages of his Sharingan from the bottom up, he is not adept at using it, nor is he able to use it as proficiently as natural born Uchiha.
Awakening Thread's are here, and here
ouch lol
shuu
d
d

PostPosted by Ryuuchi » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:43 pm

[Minutes after Noriko, Daisuke and Souzen got separated]

His has joined into a set of different handseals, made so quick and so perfectly that it was like he had done them thousands, millions of times before, all of them ending in the same Ram seal followed by the palm of the right hand striking the ground. The could of smoke that was released from the jutsu surrounded Daisuke completely but quickly dissipated, revealing three, very old looking, 10 feet tall rats, all of them clad in robes and carrying a weapon.

"Feh! You again, you little schmuck." The angry black elder Yozora remarks upon seeing Daisuke.

"Oh pipe down Yozora. Shalom young one." Gouka, the white elder, kindly greets his former student.

"Huh!? Is it time for dinner yet!?" The almost senile old brown rat Chitei asks with a sleepy expression.

Daisuke closes one hand around a closed fist and bows before his martial arts masters, showing them the respect they deserve, for once "Shifu. I be needin yah help."

"Heh!? You just had a baby? Mazel Tov..." the senile one shouts again but he is quickly cut off by Gouka who immediately found Daisuke's words and worried expression an odd thing for the student he knew for so long.

"Shush Chitei. There's a major tsuri here...talk Daisuke."

It took a while for Daisuke to explain everything that had happened, how Noriko and him engaged a group of enemies, how Noriko fought most of them while Daisuke barely stayed alive against one, how Shiro got severely hurt and sent back to the temple in critical condition and finally how Noriko used her chakra to heal him therefore leading to her retreat do to the severe chakra drain.

"Oy vey..."

"You little runt! Why did you even bother to learn our martial arts if you couldn't even pro..."

"Enough Yozora! Daisuke, lead the way. I shall make that shmendrik bleed!"

"Heh!? Spotted dick? What!?"

"Oh shut up!"

[ooc: Daisuke is still a bit behind Souzen as he's faster and had a head start but he should be there soon.]

Spoiler:
Name: Trinity
Physical Description: Trinity are the three eldest summon rats of the three great rat clans, White, Black and Brown Rats. These three rats stand over 10 feet tall, each with their own clan robes of the color of their fur, their faces show their age, having long beards and one of them is actually missing a ear. Each of these rats is older than any other rat but they are no weaklings, they are rather powerful individuals, each of them brandishing a different pole weapons, the Great Black Rat Yozora carries a long heavy axe with a spike on the tip of the pole, the Great Brown Rat Chitei brandishes a long and light spear with an almost oval like blade and finally the Great White Rat Gouka wields a sturdy naginata with a red pole and red markings on the pole. They are as wise as they are powerful, though they just can't seem to stop complaining and arguing with each other. Trinity are one.
Type of Summon: Blood Donation
Species: Rat
Story: One day Daisuke was actually paying attention in class and learned about Summoning Jutsus, of course it was perfect for him, he was never the one to fight and although his taijutsu was considered good enough to live his other types of jutsus were basically enough to pass a academy exam. When Daisuke asked the teacher how he could use summoning jutsus the teacher, surprised that Daisuke actually was paying attention, said that he needed to sign a summoning scroll first, Daisuke seemed down because he never even seen a summoning scroll and didn’t know where to find one, but his teacher just told him to stay after school.
Daisuke stayed after school like the teacher had told him and when his teacher had some free time he took him to a storage house filled with scrolls and asked which animal Daisuke wanted to summon, to Daisuke the answer was simple and he told the teacher “Rats”, the teacher was surprised of his answer but immediately started looking for the scroll. After a couple of hours of search, the teacher found the rat summoning scroll and when he turned to Daisuke…he was sleeping for about an hour. After waking Daisuke up the hard way he gave him the scroll and told him to sign it which Daisuke did and afterwards he cut his finger and made his bloody hand print, making the contract.
Elemental Affinity: Advanced Earth/Advanced Water/Advanced Lightning (One Element per Elder)
Clan: -
Jutsu List:

Ryuuchi
I like your pretty, easily broken, face. >:D

PostPosted by Saga » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:00 am

Baretto chuckled. "The world is my playground good man, never shall we be alone . . . for long." With that he crouched to one knee as he placed a completed a short series of hand seals before pressing his right palm to the ground and pumped chakra into it. "Four individuals, let's go see how they handle a meeting with the Kazekage eh?" With that, Baretto ran ahead of Shoki . . . or rather flew ahead as he used the blessings of the Fujin as the kage robes allowed him to nearly float above the ground. He made it all the way to the four individuals (or as close as his instincts would allow) as he saw four distinct chakras proving that there were indeed four different persons. Should he talk to them all? Or would it be wiser to be talked to first? Waving, he opted for a bit of both. "Greetings to the wonderful land of sand." It was his hope that he could discourage these travelers from venturing any further but he highly doubted that this would be the case. With Shoki taking up the rear he had good backup if anything happened but now he had to wonder if it would be enough.

OOC: Prepped a jutsu and flew out to meet Souzen and co. Baretto can't tell that the other three are puppets (if one could even tell really) but he does see four individuals within a distance of about fifty meters which leaves him about two hundred or so meters away from Shoki. (About by my reckoning).
ImageImageImage
Saga
Site Fanatic
Site Fanatic

PostPosted by Aporo » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:59 pm

One of the four tilted his head back to look behind them, his large head-cleaver sword strapped to his back partially obstructing his view. “Did rat boy die?” he asked aloud without taking his eyes off the area behind them. Without looking back the Souzen in front replied simply “Don’t know, don’t care”. The one in the back began to grumble something, probably curses and vile oaths knowing the individual. The other two just rolled their eyes as they continued to move forward as a group. Alone they were no match for the One Tail, together they still weren’t a match really. But they posed a bigger threat as a group then they did solo, even to a Bijuu let alone simple shinobi. Peering ahead the one on the left squinted a bit noticing a fleck of white and blue moving across the tan-ish colored sands. Three of the Four sighed in unison, while the fourth just grinned. “Its never easy” muttered one of them. Tilting his head to look behind him, “Alright since we have an unwelcome guest to our shin-dig how about we show’em the door?” he asked. The three grinned and nodded their approval in unison.

Wonderful?!? Tell that to the sand creeping up my unmentionable areas!!” shouted back one of the four upon hearing the greeting. The individual in the back began to grin in amusement as he slowed his pace a bit. Falling behind the rest a bit as the ones on the sides picked up their pace to catch and then match the lead Souzen. All of their paces evened out as they barreled towards Old-Ichi keeping an eye on the man angling in from their left. He looked to be dressed as a ‘Kazekage’ but Souzen and his counterparts knew the Kazekage of Suna was a woman by the name of Hana last they heard. It was slightly outdated information gathered way-back-when during Supaiku-san’s reign as Raikage. He never did seem to take a caring to the other Nations. Non-the-less sleek jet-black barrels slide from the palms of the center Souzen, better to be safe then sorry as the saying goes. By now it would be obvious that all four of these individuals were not individuals but in fact near-exact copies of one another in terms of looks. The differences between them were nothing more then a few inches in height or a pound or two in weight.

Spoiler:
For your reading pleasure, in order of use of course;

Aporo

PostPosted by shuu » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:45 pm

As soon as Barret zoomed off towards the target, Shoki began to follow up the rear, however notably not as fast. One should note that he was still running using simply human ability, and thus was not as fast as the chakra enhanced Senju ahead of him. As he got closer the peculiarity of the 4 shinobis made itself more evident, they all for the most part were exactly the same, small tiny physiological differences here and there as far as height and dimensions of certain body parts, they were different alright.

Then, further out in the distance, he spotted someone he knew to be from Sunagakure itself. An ally. This would prove useful, they would almost be matching this group 1:1, if another joined, could they? Never the less,they might have to engage before he could properly assess everything. Gazing at the group of four again, his first guess was that of a modified cloning technique, but surely not the case. Their chakra networks appeared for the most part equal in volume, he couldn't check the details with his sharingan, just levels, but either he was equally skilled with clones or it was something much more sinister.
ouch lol
shuu
d
d

PostPosted by Ryuuchi » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:24 pm

His arm still pained him, the healing wasn't complete and even after it was the pain would persist for a while, the spot he got hit in was tricky to treat and even trickier to recover, though Daisuke would surely not allow this kind of pain hinder him from completing the mission that his brother and his leader got so beat up from.
Though he was running at top speed it was painfully obvious to him that the three rats weren't, they were simply running at a matching speed, trying to keep up with him since the beginning, but this was about to change. While they ran towards the eye of the storm one of the rats broke from the group, Gouka picked up the pace, being much faster than not only Daisuke but the other two as well.

"Shifu!" Daisuke shouted not really understanding what his martial arts master was doing but he was answered not by the white rat but by the black one.

"You should feel it by now already, a very strong presence up ahead. Gouka's going for the initial attack, we'll back him up hen we can all get there. Shiro's his Great-grandson, Gouka's probably doing his best to control himself already."

"..." Daisuke had no words, he forgot about Gouka being Shiro's great-grandfather completely, he simply tried to pick up the pace a bit more.

The white rat carrying the big naginata on his back tore through the dancing sands towards the puppet and his crew, the rage the welled up inside him was being locked in but the locks were old and rusty. He jumped! His leg propelling him high into the air as he reached the eye. Seeing the team of four, lighting erupted from his body, his arms crossing in-front of his chest and then quickly moving to his waist, the lighting around him became incredibly violent for a second before he started to unleash a flurry a bolts of lightning towards the group from his high location, raining down lightning as punishment for their sins like a god, paying no attention to the fifth individual.

Spoiler:
Name: Raiton: Raiden no Mai (Dance of the Thunder God)
Range: Close to Mid
Jutsu Type: Taijutsu/Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Advanced Lightning
Clan: -
Description: The Elders not only mastered the Wu Xing Quan forms but also managed to used Wu Xing Quan along with elemental manipulation creating a powerful and dangerous combat technique. Using Metal Stance moves as a basis, Gouka the White Elder, is capable of freely manipulate lightning, using them both for attacking and defense, controlling it through what may look like a dance. Using Metal Stance techniques he can fire bolts of lightning from punches, direct lightning with knife hand stabs, make whipping chains of electricity with kicks and so on and so fourth becoming a true master of both his stance and his element.

Ryuuchi
I like your pretty, easily broken, face. >:D

PostPosted by Saga » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:40 pm

Baretto laughed heartily. "Well I'm sorry about the sand in your shirt but please, might we reason on it being a matter of the weather of late? I hear that global warming is a lovely young lady." A chuckled echoed through the air from Baretto. He was about to say something more but a sudden gust of wind (no doubt from the Ichibi) seemed to take his breath away. This gust of wind caused him to look away as he spied something peculiar coming at him from the given direction of this . . . these four guys. Taking a step back, the light from the attack momentarily blinded him (as he saw in chakra not in a physical sense) but not before he activated his own trap. Suddenly over two hundred hands thrust from underneath the ground beneath the four mens bodies. Baretto didn't want to fight, but if this guy was going to attempt to jump him then he was going to react in kind. Pulling themselves from below ground up to meet him, the one hundred wooden clones went immediately on the offensive as they ran headlong to their doom, pummeling their foes with kicks and punches (or in the least bit trying to do so).

OOC: Figured that Souzen was between Daisuke and myself so I saw Daisukes attack at Souzen as an attack by Souzen at myself. Sent one hundred wooden clones at Souzen and company.

Spoiler:
Name: March of the Wooden Soldier
Range: Short to Long
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Wood
Clan: none

Description: A self styled Kage no Bushin Jutsu. Baretto creates 100 wooden clones that rush the opponent. The clones are capable of only basic attacks. Of course he is also affected by the chakra strain, but due to the fact that he gains energy from the ground, the strain is not to great to bear. Indeed while this attack may seem overkill in actuality the clones are reduced to wooden splinters by any decent hit(they are made of wood, so don't expect to smack them with a bouncing ball and win, though normal attacks will reduce them to splinters). The clones are primarily meant as a diversionary tactic towards getting in that extra sweet spot attack.
ImageImageImage
Saga
Site Fanatic
Site Fanatic

PostPosted by Aporo » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:41 pm

"That is defiantly NOT the area I was talking about! Its more like around the backdoor, if ya catch my drift"

Before the hands emerged the Four were already jumping out of the way. Moving as a unit to the west, the lightning flashed down in anger crashing into the wooden clones. All four of them blinked in surprise before Four looked back behind them to see a flash of light in the sky. "Sweet... He's not dead" he commented noticing the lightning source in the sky before it descended to the ground from its jump. "How the hell do you know?" asked Three of them not taking its eyes off the emerging army of wooden clones, he seemed to have a quizzical look on his face staring at them. "Behind us, lightning user. That retarded little coward of a summoner tried to use lightning rats on me and he would be coming from behind us. Unless they sent yet another person after Old-Ichi good chance that is him back there" Four replied. While Three and Four discussed who it was charging in from behind, the other two of the group were focused on the incoming wooden men. Souzen simply smirked, "Simpletons" was all he said crossing his arms across his torso. Swinging his arms forward the barrels ignited birthing forth a large arcing swathe of fire from each of them. Intersecting the two swathes formed into a curved 'X' if seen from an aerial view. As his hands came to their natural sides the flame cut off and the barrels slide home. "Your doing it aren't you?" Two commented without looking to Souzen. "One from behind that if Four is right can summon. This guy with his clone making ability, bet you he's not alone ether. We are at a disadvantage, since it seems Raika has been defeated..." his hands flashed through a string of hand seals before slamming into the ground. A blast a smoke erupted from his position. More figures stood there, three more surrounding Souzen.

"...Time..."
"...To..."
"...Earn..."
"...The..."
"...Title..."
"...Of..."
"Shichidiame!"

The seven of them present said without pause trading off the sentence with an eerie hive-mind effect. Each one of them looked like the other, nearly impossible to tell them apart from a distance. Internally they were different but the same, the chakra that flowed through them was the same as one another. Making them virtually impossible to tell from one another to a common person, which they figured these were not common shinobi. A grin came to the lips of Souzen as the Seven of them took up position surrounding a single point. All of them were grim-faced except for Souzen himself. He began to chuckle a little at the irony.

Shichidiame Raikage :: Seventh Lightning Shadow
Shichi Kuchiku Keiro :: Seven Destruction Paths

One stepped forward facing towards the incoming group of Wooden Clones if there were any left. Barrels sliding from his palms, he pointed them forward. Placing both hands next to one another he released a flamethrower weaving the large blast around, dividing it and recombining it to destroy what was left of the group of clones...

Spoiler:
This is being mentioned once per page as it is is a permanent jutsu;
Name: Chakra Hakken (Chakra Detection)
Range: 0-15m
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu/Sensory
Clan: None
Note: Genetic alteration

Description:
This is a new alteration that was granted to Souzen from Hakken’s DNA when it was added in. Souzen is able to detect chakra levels of anyone who is in the area, he’s refined the ability quickly because of his mind. Unlike Hakken who can only tell a few things, Souzen is able to tell; how many people, what village they are from, age of person, and the rank of the person. This makes it harder for people to sneak up on Souzen since he can detect a person’s chakra levels.

Spoiler:
These are in order of use for your reading pleasure;
Name: Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sebun Bai Keiro Toukai (Spiritualism Technique: Seven Fold Path of Destruction)
Range: 0-5m
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu (Summoning sub-class)

Description:
This is a special summoning jutsu that Souzen crafted, it was crafted for the sole purpose as to summon one or more of his Seven Fold Path of Destruction puppets. Since these puppets don’t get stored into a scroll because they need to be able to be repaired and recharge their chakra faster which can’t be done sealed in a scroll. Souzen will form the hand seals needed, and has assigned each of the puppets in the collection a hand seal. By adding any of those hand seals to the end of Kuchiyose no Jutsu’s hand seals, he can summon forth those puppets to him. Souzen I has rat, Souzen II has ram, Souzen III has tiger, Souzen IV has ox, Souzen V has dog, and Souzen VI has rabbit.

Aporo

PostPosted by shuu » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:27 pm

just sayin' poro, since you're a rather heavy equipment user, mind quoting your puppets too?

--

With a wave of motion, Shoki saw the men still a bit further up from him deftly dodging the onslaught Barret unleashed from afar, and further from there even evading the lightning attack from behind. The man said something, but Shoki was too busy to notice exactly what it was, but it had an air of arrogance about it. It appeared that the man had further went on to summon more of himself, be they clones or something more sinister and perhaps all the while more lethal. Slowing his run, (which was a mere moment before a full sprint.), he came to a near halt. With a quick flick of his wrists, he drew out a tanto from his wrist sheath, from where he slit a small cut on his wrist. With another violent flick that was almost fluid in motion and recovery from the first, it was sheathed once more. Clasping his hands together in vehement superimposed fury, he slammed through a small string of hand seals. Raising his hand outward to face the palm toward the group of now seven identical shinobi, a violent first of flaming fire chakra jutted out from his hand, speeding the distance between them.

Pulling his hand back, he had an idea. His fingers running through several more handseals, several clones popped up around him, each one however, having the visage of Barret as opposed to Shoki, and as the smoke cleared from their arrival, as did he.

Spoiler:
in order of use:

Name Heavenly Flame: Judge
Rank A
Range 30m
Type Ninjutsu
Element Katon
Clan -
Description An offensive technique, the user will begin the technique by releasing blood in the form of a cut on their palm. Once a small cut is made on their palm, they will begin to form several handseals as they then point their hand at their target. Their chakra will then shoot out from the cut, and issuing forth from their blood will be a giant fist formed of flame. The flame itself is not exactly "hard", but because of it's speed, it is able to have strong frontal crash damage, similar to the technique used by Sasuke to shatter concrete. The fist itself will be about the size of a rhino, and will incinerate those that are unlucky enough to be hit by this technique.

Henge no jutsu

basic clone / bunshin no jutsu x 3
ouch lol
shuu
d
d

Next

Return to Wind Country