Do Not Post In Creation Topics

A useful place to post non spammed topics that relate to the site, or anything else of more sober interest.

Re: Do Not Post In Creation Topics

PostPosted by carcinoGeneticist » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:56 am

Ibaku wrote:Image

I've always wondered what the hell was up with those signs.
Now I know. And I am terrified. XD
Push your care, push your burdens aside, erase everything inside and leave just one thing on your mind.
You only live once, so just go f.ucking nuts.
RIP Okinami - RIP Shadow
carcinoGeneticist
The Lightning Master
The Lightning Master

PostPosted by Shadow » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:58 am

lololol ibaku, imma go link on yo aircraft lookin ass. xDDD <333
"The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..." ~ Sheik
"It is something that grows over time... a true friendship. A feeling in the heart that becomes even stronger over time. The passion of friendship will soon blossom into a righteous power and through it, you will know which way to go... This song is dedicated to the power of the heart." ~ Sheik
Shadow
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Al;astor » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:51 am

Goddamnit Tsu!

And I was just about to laud praise on your Dakeh rp sample!
The Bible, Genesis 1:3: And God pressed up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, and Start, and there was light.
Al;astor
Wotter Activist
Wotter Activist

PostPosted by Tsuneo » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:54 am

Then laud upon me here!

::basks::

Edit: And truthfully, when people post in topics to compliment it doesn't bother me. Mostly my problem is when people are giving advice, unsolicited critiques, etc. In essence, doing the job of mods when they are not a mod.
Tsuneo
Old Man

PostPosted by Jag » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:15 pm

Because mods hate it when they get help.

: - C .. .H . . .A . .. R . .. A ... C . .. T . .. E . .. R . - : : - A .. .C .. .C .. .U .. .M .. .U .. .L .. .A .. .T .. .I .. .O .. .N - :

Spoiler:
Zakatchi wrote:Omg I just had the best idea ever you know summons well I hope you do I just thought that maybe. Because you know you see snakes toads wolves and dragons well I thought of a really great idea that not even the maker of Naruto has thought of summoning dinosaurs yup like tyrannosaurus rex would be king summon yah how is that for imagination so yah the Naruto maker did not think of that because dinosaurs are real in this world but dead now so it would not come to thought in imagination so yah smart one aren’t I and I bet none yet on here has thought about this lolz it could lead to thousands of jutsu and everything so yah lolz tell me what you think about this idea tell me your opinions good or bad I don’t care what as long as you post after you read this I will be happy .

Spike wrote:07/19 19:01:31 Spike: School's got racist.
07/19 19:01:37 Spike: Replacing blackboards with whiteboards.
07/19 19:01:46 Spike: 'More economical' apparently.
07/19 19:01:51 Spike: 'Easier to clean'
07/19 19:01:57 Spike: Poor Barret.

Rai wrote:07/24 16:49:14 Rai: lol but i like mah meat all in one piece!

Tenkyou wrote:07/28 13:35:00 Tenkyou: My hand smells like llama saliva

98% of teenagers don't get this. If your one of the 2% that doesn't get this, copy and paste this into your signature.

Jag

PostPosted by carcinoGeneticist » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:20 pm

Jag wrote:Because mods hate it when they get help.

If you view someone helping as them getting in your way or trying to do your job for you, it makes sense. XD
Push your care, push your burdens aside, erase everything inside and leave just one thing on your mind.
RIP Okinami - RIP Shadow
carcinoGeneticist
The Lightning Master
The Lightning Master

PostPosted by Jag » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:23 pm

I suppose, and a PM works just as well. I was really saying that because my entire reasoning behind hating this idea was that we couldn't say "nice job" if we weren't a mod. Now that it's cleared up, I have nothing to dislike about it, so that was my scapegoat. I'ma go sulk.

: - C .. .H . . .A . .. R . .. A ... C . .. T . .. E . .. R . - : : - A .. .C .. .C .. .U .. .M .. .U .. .L .. .A .. .T .. .I .. .O .. .N - :

Spoiler:
Zakatchi wrote:Omg I just had the best idea ever you know summons well I hope you do I just thought that maybe. Because you know you see snakes toads wolves and dragons well I thought of a really great idea that not even the maker of Naruto has thought of summoning dinosaurs yup like tyrannosaurus rex would be king summon yah how is that for imagination so yah the Naruto maker did not think of that because dinosaurs are real in this world but dead now so it would not come to thought in imagination so yah smart one aren’t I and I bet none yet on here has thought about this lolz it could lead to thousands of jutsu and everything so yah lolz tell me what you think about this idea tell me your opinions good or bad I don’t care what as long as you post after you read this I will be happy .

Spike wrote:07/19 19:01:31 Spike: School's got racist.
07/19 19:01:37 Spike: Replacing blackboards with whiteboards.
07/19 19:01:46 Spike: 'More economical' apparently.
07/19 19:01:51 Spike: 'Easier to clean'
07/19 19:01:57 Spike: Poor Barret.

Rai wrote:07/24 16:49:14 Rai: lol but i like mah meat all in one piece!

Tenkyou wrote:07/28 13:35:00 Tenkyou: My hand smells like llama saliva

98% of teenagers don't get this. If your one of the 2% that doesn't get this, copy and paste this into your signature.

Jag

PostPosted by Seishin » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:23 am

Just to clarify, can regular users comment on the characters as long as they don't spam?

I remember that from my earlier days on the site and I love that dynamic critiquing.

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper: and every tongue that resisteth thee in judgment, thou shalt condemn. This is the inheritance of the servants of the Lord, and their justice with me, saith the Lord.
                —Jashin

S O R A T A
Killswitch Engage - This Fire Burns
This describes determination to succeed, and represents optimism in the face of his dark passengers.

A K A M A T S U
Disturbed - Into the Fire
It represents obsession to be with his sacrificial wife, and eventual pledge to Jashin in his rise to power.
Seishin
The Apex Predator

PostPosted by Tsuneo » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:28 am

Oh good. Not only are you reviving a topic that's several months old, you failed to actually read the content.

Tsuneo wrote:Edit: And truthfully, when people post in topics to compliment it doesn't bother me. Mostly my problem is when people are giving advice, unsolicited critiques, etc. In essence, doing the job of mods when they are not a mod.
Tsuneo
Old Man

PostPosted by Seishin » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:05 am

Tsuneo wrote:Oh good. Not only are you reviving a topic that's several months old, you failed to actually read the content.

I quick replied from the first page after I saw that it was skewing off-topic. I wasn't even paying attention to the timestamp or that it had a second page. Even if I saw it had another page though, I don't expect to find important updates in the middle of a dialogue having nothing to do with the issue. Just an oversight and I apologize. It would have been worth noting otherwise, despite the old topic being revived (don't understand the issue inherent with that though).

So it should be amended: I overlooked a page with an edit on a topic that might as well be new to me.

A better approach, I think, would have been to delete my post and PM me the quoted text with a verbal warning to read threads before responding.

Your reply pretty much solidified the months-old bump because now I can't even delete the post, something you seem to have a problem with.

Wouldn't even be making this response if you didn't think this mistake was good enough to sarcastically drag me through the mud.

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper: and every tongue that resisteth thee in judgment, thou shalt condemn. This is the inheritance of the servants of the Lord, and their justice with me, saith the Lord.
                —Jashin

S O R A T A
Killswitch Engage - This Fire Burns
This describes determination to succeed, and represents optimism in the face of his dark passengers.

A K A M A T S U
Disturbed - Into the Fire
It represents obsession to be with his sacrificial wife, and eventual pledge to Jashin in his rise to power.
Seishin
The Apex Predator

PostPosted by shuu » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:40 am

also, it's a sticky. bumping it doesn't do the same thing as bumping this thread.
It's for the most part harmless.
ouch lol
shuu
d
d

PostPosted by Clover » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:57 am

shuu wrote:also, it's a sticky. bumping it doesn't do the same thing as bumping this thread.
It's for the most part harmless.

Oh great, now someone's going to go bump that thread.
Clover
RAW LIGHTNING

PostPosted by carcinoGeneticist » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:51 pm

Tsuneo wrote:General reminder, if you're not a mod, please do not post in topics that are not yours.

Even if you're giving suggestions or trying to be helpful. If you wish to help a player through the creation process, PM them.

Consider this your warning.

This is being enforced in Clans, no questions asked. If you're not a moderator of that section or an admin, take it to PMs.
RIP Okinami - RIP Shadow
carcinoGeneticist
The Lightning Master
The Lightning Master

Previous

Return to Player's Lounge