Chars! Not a place to go!

Visit this section of the board to design your very own plot page- all people have to do is sign up on them, and you can get some great epic story lines going.

Chars! Not a place to go!

PostPosted by LazerTagger » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:53 am

Okay, so I've got plenty of approved chars and not a one is doing anything at the moment ... so any epicness stirring in people's brains with the following characters?

-Suna-
Ochimisu: Clan, Jutsu; Character: HitomiPuppetShears

Hitomi is vibrant, cheerful and just downright sickeningly positive, even in the face of grave danger she still manages to keep that high-pitched joyful tone in her voice. She uses a unique "hair jutsu" as evidenced by her being born into the clan and is a self-proclaimed puppeteer genius. Which is not far off from the truth, since she has an abilty to put fine-tuned control over her puppets using her inherited clan's jutsu. Anyway, she's all about improving her abilities and keeping her family and village safe.

-Iwa-
Kasuia: Clan, Jutsu

Iwamaru HiroutsuEquipment and WeaponsJutsu

Iwamaru is a punk as evidenced by his purple spiky hair-do. He has an tough outer shell that once cracked he is more than willing to share anything and everything about himself. He grew up on the streets an orphan, and actually prefers it that way. He's pretty street smart, and a bit of a tactician but usually he just goes in full force, guns a-blazing, and ends up, usually, with face first in the dirt, but he always manages to pick himself up and go at it again.

-Konoha-
Nazimaki: Clan, Jutsu, Summons

This was my first clan I created back on OldNC, and boy did I have my troubles in getting through the approval process, but I understand why it was such a headache! I was essentially making a bomb-making clan that didn't have any restraint! But that's not the case, I had hoped to go back and do a totally redo of this clan at some point, making it even more detailed and whatnot, but alas, it is one of those things that shall never come to be. I hope to be making a character from this clan soon though ... *shrugs*, who knows? We'll see...

Misaro AkimichiJutsu

Misaro is your typical Akimichi, though a bit rounder than most! But he's just as willing to poke fun at himself as anyone else, and then poke fun at you. He's also more of a wrestler/brawler than the traditional Taijutsu as evidenced by his specializing Taijutsu techniques. Also, he laughs and jokes alot, never seeming to get to the point of pure seriousness, at least, not yet anyway, as he hasn't been on any crazy missions and hasn't felt the sting of the "real" ninja world. So he'll be a bit tough to get serious on anything, also a bit procrastinator and lazy too.

-Yuki-
Kazuki: Clan, Jutsu; Character: KoroJutsuWeapon

Koro is, I suppose, apart of the now Kawa village? Anyway, her stuff will remain, she's stubborn, immature, and basically a female version of Naruto, willing to make mischief and play, as opposed to causing any harm, HOWEVER, threaten her loved ones or village and you have invited a killing machine to the party! She's also a flirter and not afraid to speak what is on her mind.

-Kasai-
Gisami Onoda - Clan - Jutsu

Gisami was going to be an experiment for me, and I started using him in the Orochimaru attacking Kasai thread, but things came about and I was unable to fully execute what I wanted to have happen with Gisami. He's studying to be a medical nin which suits his clan's abilities perfectly, and also another major plot point I wanted to attempt was having him awaken his eye that is folded behind skin, and have him able to see through it and use it as his main "x-ray" eye, while the other be the one seeing in normal vision. That was going to be my plot with him anyway, never got that off ground, but perhaps ... *sigh* ... someday.

Wanderer
-Kiri-

Mizisurei Sho - Weapons & Stuff

He's one of my newer characters, and my first Wanderer, he is just a cold, merciless killing machine, not caring for anyone but himself, and using others to ensure he stays alive. He will pretend to like you, and if at the first opportunity that he sees by either killing you or sending you into the fray first, he will do it and you will have liked doing it! He's just that calculating when it comes to manipulating others, he will not hesitate to do it either, he will be difficult to rp with at first but once something gets rolling I'm sure it will be fun!

-Kumo -
Jairyu Miketsu of the Mica Clan - Jutsu (gonna update soon!)

Also brand new, and I think I've covered all the villages, so yeah, if you got the time, I got the chars and places! lol!

Jairyu isn't very confident in his abilities even though he holds within an awesome power, the power to create life!! Plantlife anyway, but in his case... thorns. Lots and lots of thorny plants, he hasn't got that far with it yet, but he'll be in training until I decide to unleash unto the world! BWAHAHAHA! Yeah...

Anyways, lots of opportunity here, just let me know what you want to do and I will work with you in anyway possible, with the 4th War coming up in the manga, I'm getting pretty psyched up about Naruto again, so here I am sending out my calling card for anyone else wanting to participate in some NarutoC Epic Goodness!

Thanks for your time!
Last edited by LazerTagger on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
LazerTagger
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Re: Chars! Not a place to go!

PostPosted by Ketsu » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 am

Don't care who or why, but make a topic and I'll post with Ketsu in it.
Ketsu
lrn2makeupurmind

PostPosted by kimahri_ronso » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:03 am

I would be happy to have Inyou rp with Hitomi Ochimisu.

Battle, or otherwise. But, she would appreciate it if you would fix her hair for her.
(And maybe get a hold of some red wine for her. *Glares at Ketsu*)

Inyou is a wanderer, so I have to wait until after her entering Suna topic is done, and then they can meet.

1 2 3 4 5 Image 5 4 3 2 1

Spoiler:
¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨

¨°º¤ø„¸DUBSTEP„ø¤º°¨

„ø¤º°¨FOREVER`°º¤ø,,

Spoiler:
"[Nihil Timendum Est - The 50th Law]"
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
kimahri_ronso

PostPosted by LazerTagger » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:32 am

kimahri_ronso wrote:I would be happy to have Inyou rp with Hitomi Ochimisu.

Battle, or otherwise. But, she would appreciate it if you would fix her hair for her.
(And maybe get a hold of some red wine for her. *Glares at Ketsu*)

Inyou is a wanderer, so I have to wait until after her entering Suna topic is done, and then they can meet.

Let me know when that's done! :)
LazerTagger
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

PostPosted by Hanya » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:15 pm

Id like to rp with your Kiri person sometime soon.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by slvdrw » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:33 pm

Gisami Onoda. I have a Jounin and a Genin in Kasai. Whichever you prefer.
slvdrw

PostPosted by LazerTagger » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:23 pm

Just thought I'd put this back out at the forefront again, now that I'm back and willing to give it my best effort this time around!
LazerTagger
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

PostPosted by Ketsu » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:27 pm

Lol. You never took me up on that Ketsu offer.

How about, instead, you use Jairyu Miketsu in Kumo, and I'll use either Kairo, Haeo or Ando. ^^
Ketsu
lrn2makeupurmind

PostPosted by LazerTagger » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:29 pm

Ketsu wrote:Lol. You never took me up on that Ketsu offer.

How about, instead, you use Jairyu Miketsu in Kumo, and I'll use either Kairo, Haeo or Ando. ^^

Oh I know right? LOL!

I'll look into it. Again, it's difficult for me to start a thread, and often times when I did, nobody seemed to jump in or a person would forget to post, or something to that effect.

So if you'd like I'll try to start a thread... :|
LazerTagger
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

PostPosted by Ketsu » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Feel free. xD
Ketsu
lrn2makeupurmind

Return to Plot Pages