Voting Rules

Do you have a question on the system? Do you have an idea to make it better? Post here! Good ideas come from everywhere, don't be shy.

Voting Rules

PostPosted by Tsuneo » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:54 pm

Thanks to your multi-accounting and cheating, we have to have more voting rules.

Yay for you! You can't just make things simple can you?

Here's how they will work from now on:

1. You must have 150 posts or more to vote. Sorry noobs.

2. There will not be a poll. You will post in the topic with your vote, and only your vote. If you post any campaigning for one choice or another, your vote will be disqualified. All issues being voted on will have a discussion topic for that sort of thing.

3. If you post a second vote, post anything other than your vote, or do something stupid I haven't thought of, your vote will be disqualified.

4. Continual abuse of your vote or disruption of voting topics may result in you being banned not just from voting, but from the Idearium as a whole.

5. Votes will be locked and archived for public view. If you wish to re-open the issue, you must wait at least three months before asking for another vote. The Admins, at that time, will decide whether or not further voting is necessary.

6. All voted propositions may, at any time, be overturned by the Admins if they feel that the resulting rule change had deeper consequences than previously thought. These reasons will be posted when the vote is overturned. An alternate vote may be brought to pass, but is not necessary.

7. Don't harass people because they voted differently from you.

8. In general, just be cool.

--

You may discuss. If you see a glaring problem, please speak up.

Thanks.
Tsuneo
Old Man

Re: Voting Rules

PostPosted by Yamamoto » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:59 pm

That's how Tsu gets it down (done)!

*cheers and walks off*

edit: I fail...
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴
Yamamoto
Yamsalot

PostPosted by Tolkien » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:59 am

Good ish..
Tolkien
Site Fanatic
Site Fanatic

PostPosted by Shadow » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:21 pm

i didn't vote for these rules!
"The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..." ~ Sheik
"It is something that grows over time... a true friendship. A feeling in the heart that becomes even stronger over time. The passion of friendship will soon blossom into a righteous power and through it, you will know which way to go... This song is dedicated to the power of the heart." ~ Sheik
Shadow
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Return to Questions and Ideas