My Return--And Tsuuki's Disappearance

[ \Sakura Hiroba | Kamiza | Yomi/ ]
The capital city of Raikou no Kuni, nestled between mountain peaks in the center of the country. Its altitude and location lead to common snowfall, though it is not necessarily cold throughout the year, clear days often leading to be as warm as summer. At the southern end of this star-shaped city lies a great stone bridge spanning a large lake, connecting to the road back down to the rest of the world. The home of both the Daimyo and Kamiza, the Onigami Compounds.

My Return--And Tsuuki's Disappearance

PostPosted by Tsuuki » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:54 pm

A'ight all, I'm just about caught up in the wild shenanigans you've all splendidly been carrying on with 'round here and I think I'm starting to form an idea of what the hell could have possibly happened to Tsuuki:

1st: No real secret (to members; still mostly secret to characters) Tsuuki was in cahoots with Supaiku in the assassination plot of the corrupt politician leaders, following which Long Fei (Tsuuki's close friend) becomes Raikage. During his many frequent diplomatic or training errands outside of the village, Tsuuki would secretly meet up with Supaiku to further their mysterious plans. This goes on leading up to before the "Flipping the Tables" happened and everything went nuts around here.

2nd: With Aubs' leave, his character Kenji--I assume--has been retired. Kenji was a recruit in BOLT, and iirc had a Bijuu sealed within him. Kenji rapidly became Tsuuki's most prized student and was intended to become a powerful position in BOLT, but unless Aubs formed a specific ending for Kenji I assume he's just MIA. THUSLY: Tsuuki is dispatched immediately on the high-stakes recovery mission for the wayward Jinchuuriki. His

3rd: Tsuuki disappears for a long time; no one knows if he found Kenji and was destroyed by the prodigal Jinchuuriki or if he's just determined not to return without his mission complete, but no one is able to find him--not even his wife Mitsumi or daughters Koromi and Momona have heard from him.

4th: During his absence occurs the great Kumo Event that leads to Fei's semi-demise (perhaps Tsuuki's disappearance while serving as BOLT Leader helped this happen). Supaiku had learned of the coming event through intel (hence why he appeared at the event), and knowing Tsuuki's family he helps daughters Momona and Koromi into the forest to protect the Koumori; Mitsumi Tatsuti, however, stubbornly tries to defend her family restaurant during the raid. She fails and is killed in the conflict.

5th: Daughter Koromi leaves Kumo to track down her father. Daughter Momona remains in Kumo to preserve spirit with the Koumori and further her studies in medical ninjutsu.

Tsuuki will thus return after the Kumo event to find his wife dead and close-friend petrified. He might know about these details beforehand, he might return with Koromi dragging him--I haven't decided yet. What is likely, however, is Tsuuki is going to go a little, well, bat shit. He will most likely be a Wanderer in a short while.

SO, what I wanted to know was A) does this make sense, B) would you like your character(s) to be inserted into this backstory summary, and most importantly C) who is interested in a topic with Tsuuki?

"What's the point in joining if...

...we have Mr. Half-Baked & Mr. Happy-Hour teaming up too?"
~ Ero-Kami

Tsuuki
Magical Mr. Mistoffelees

Re: My Return--And Tsuuki's Disappearance

PostPosted by Clover » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:01 pm

This looks fine from my end. Once I finish my Police Exam, and assuming I pass, I can fit Mori in there somewhere if you'll have me. Maybe the force plants him alone/with another shinobi to keep tabs on Momona and Koromori, as I bet shinobi have offed themselves over less.

Sound interesting?
Clover
RAW LIGHTNING

PostPosted by Tsuuki » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:21 pm

Yeah, that'd be a great detail and good insert for you!

I am also thinking Tsuuki will look quite unfamiliar when he retuns; maybe he should be arrested at first?

~ Ero-Kami

Tsuuki
Magical Mr. Mistoffelees

PostPosted by carcinoGeneticist » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:22 pm

Kenji is still around, just shelved until Aubs gets around to returning.
's the gist of what he told me, anyway, unless I misunderstood.
Push your care, push your burdens aside, erase everything inside and leave just one thing on your mind.
You only live once, so just go f.ucking nuts.
RIP Okinami - RIP Shadow
carcinoGeneticist
The Lightning Master
The Lightning Master

PostPosted by Clover » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Tsuuki wrote:Yeah, that'd be a great detail and good insert for you!

I am also thinking Tsuuki will look quite unfamiliar when he retuns; maybe he should be arrested at first?

Sounds fun. I'll get back to you once he's actually a cop.
Clover
RAW LIGHTNING

PostPosted by Tsuuki » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:34 pm

Hmm, well before my leave our sessions together centered around provoking Kenji's Bijuu to train his power. When Aubs returns (though post80685.html#p80685 made it seem dubious) I'll run it by him and change it then, but for now and the sake of all that's happened a MIA Kenji shouldn't be pushing it. Right?

~ Ero-Kami

Tsuuki
Magical Mr. Mistoffelees

PostPosted by Reál Midas » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:45 pm

Your not leaving me out of this one buddy
Who is John Galt?
Profile(s)
Reál Midas
Site Fanatic
Site Fanatic

PostPosted by Tsuuki » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:22 pm

Alright, I'm finally getting around to being open to get this topic going, but before I do I wanted to see all who are still interested.

I'd also like to see who'd want to reveal the bad news to Tsuuki, go to recover his body after proceeding events, become temporarily blinded by his new mutated ability, and possibly a Mednin that could spin a chakra-woven bandage.

~ Ero-Kami

Tsuuki
Magical Mr. Mistoffelees

PostPosted by Raika » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:32 pm

*looks to one side, then the other* ...I'm the only one with an actual Kumo mednin. D;

Hum... Raika would be generally unresponsive, so I could throw my NPC, Tsukiyo, at ya for the bandage stuff. :3
(Kudos to Arzur for making the pic! ;D )
Raika
Silver Dragon of Kumogakure
Silver Dragon of Kumogakure

PostPosted by Tsuuki » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:47 pm

Coooool, I was thinking since those in the area might be affected by Tsuuki's new ability Momona would step in and assist, using her ears and limited Med training to assist. This would lead to her once again deciding to train for the Med squad :D

~ Ero-Kami

Tsuuki
Magical Mr. Mistoffelees

PostPosted by Tsuuki » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:05 am

For whomever interested, topic is up! Tsuuki got the guards to ring the alarm bells and has BOLT on him, ya'll are gonna keep hiding?

topic10011.html

~ Ero-Kami

Tsuuki
Magical Mr. Mistoffelees

Return to Takama-ga-hara